𝐈'𝐌 𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐀𝐑𝐂𝐇-𝐍𝐄𝐌𝐄𝐒𝐈𝐒!

"I can't go any further than this

"I can't go any further than this."

Harley lifted her wristband towards Miguel's face. "It's broken again."

"Did you break it?" Miguel asked as he examined the wristband. He continued to examine the programming he created, shutting down. He paused for just a moment before lifting his head upward and glancing at Harley. Panic has set in his body.

"Oh, ok, you're going to blame me for it." Harley scoffed, pulling her arm away. "Besides, why are you blaming me?! You're the one who made it?!"

"Harley, I need you to be quiet and listen to me." Miguel attempted to stop her constant rambling. He needed her to hear her out, or the situation she was about to get into was about to turn for the worst.

"Oh! Now you're telling me to be quiet! You know, ever since we started dating, I would think you would show more respect!"

"Harley—"

"Do you even care?"

"Harley, damn it, listen to me!" Miguel grasped her shoulders and pulled her in close. "You need to listen to me, okay? Just don't freak out."

"Why are you saying don't freak out? If you say that, I'm going to freak out."

Miguel ignored that statement. "Your watch isn't working. In a matter of a few seconds, your body will start glitching."

"Oh my fucking god,"

"I said don't freak out."

Harley collapsed onto the floor and felt her body contort in many positions, some more painful than others. She was on her hands and knees now, attempting to get back on her feet again. It was deemed impossible now as she lost her coordination and her vision began to blur.

Miguel reached his hands out to help her stand again. Harley reached an arm out in front of her, the palm facing him, signaling to him that she doesn't want help. "I'm okay. I can do it."

"Don't be stubborn, and let me help you for once." Miguel grasped her arms and slowly lifted her up and back onto her feet. Harley leaned against his body as she coughed violently into her hand. A pool of blood formed in her palm before escaping from the small cracks between her fingers.

"Great." She murmured in sarcasm and slowly backed away from Miguel.

Miguel watched as another purple vein formed on her neck and part of her chin. A few more veins branch off of it. His hand cupped her chin, lifting her head. His thumb skimmed over the purple veins.

He gently wiped away blood from her lips before wrapping his arm around the girl to prevent her from falling. He hurriedly pressed a few buttons on his watch before a small needle shot out of the side.

He aimed the needle towards her neck, pressing it in.

The girl hissed in pain and attempted to push him away. "That hurts!"

"C'mon, let's bring you to the hospital." Miguel scooped her into his arms and ran towards the hospital. He would use his webs and swing over there, but it would only increase the pain Harley would have to endure. "The injection should give us five minutes to get there."