𝐑𝐄𝐂𝐊𝐋𝐄𝐒𝐒

"We could never see eye to eye

"We could never see eye to eye."

(BOLD IN SPANISH. I don't want to butcher the language. Sorry.)
(I should've probably explained that she went through a different universe, since Peter Parker shows up, oops, sorry.)

Harley didn't know how she got into this position in the first place. She was traveling through different universes, and at first, she was going to get a donut from a nearby bakery, and the next thing you know, she was having a conversation with a man.

He had brunette hair and brown eyes. She also noticed red fabric peaking from the jacket with a spider web pattern. The man quickly hid the red fabric in his green jacket, noticing the blonde looking at his shirt.

"So, uh, what do you do for work?" The man asked her as he sipped on his black coffee. He wiped the excess coffee of his lips. Harley's eyes widen; it was obvious she couldn't say spider woman. "I'm actually going to college for art. How about you?"

The man's eyes widened too. "Nothing special. You know, going to college stuff like that." The two started at each other for a bit, as if to figure each other out. The ground suddenly shook, as if an earthquake were happening. Debris crumbling onto the ground of the streets of New York.

She grabbed the man and placed him in a ducking position. Bits of concrete fell to the floor. "You—you okay?" She asked the man, who nodded. Harley turned around to see an anomaly. "Great, another one." She mumbled under her breath.

"Yeah I'm fine." The man said before his eyes darted towards the hind the building. "Look—I—I have to go." He stuttered out before running away.

"Wait, what's your name?!" He asked her, stopping in his tracks.

"Harley Rider, yours?!"

"Peter Parker!" He replied before hiding away behind the building.

Peter Parker? Harley raised an eyebrow, wasn't she the only Spider-Man to exist in her spider verse? Harley huffed before hiding another building and changing into her spider suit. She slipped on her costume and swung onto the roof of the building. She was looking at some—uh—elephant?

Yeah, yeah, a elephant. A large elephant.

"Awh—but I hate hitting animals." Harley shot a web at the elephant, which turned around and stared at her furiously. A trumpeting noise coming from its snort. Harley grimaced a the noise and placed her hands over her ears. A stinging sensation in her ear drums. She slowly dropped her hands from her ears. "So not cool, man."