𝐆𝐄𝐓𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐂𝐀𝐔𝐆𝐇𝐓

"I fell in love with a careless man's careful daughter

"I fell in love with a careless man's careful daughter. She is the best thing that's ever been mine."

HARLEY'S BEDROOM, 8:30 am

Harley snored lightly on Miguel's chest as her arm engulfed the man's waist. Miguel's arm was placed around her waist, while the other went behind his head.

A ray of sunshine beams through the blinds of the window. White clouds passed by as birds chirped. The buzzing noise of cars passing by echoed through the neighborhood.

Miguel woke up with a quiet yawn, almost moving his arm before noticing Harley's body was around it. He sighed in contentment before leaning his back against the headboard.

Miguel checked the clock; it was already 9:00 a.m..

He woke up later than he was used to.

Miguel turned around and gently shook Harley's body. "Wake up."

Harley only groaned and turned around, slipping away from his grasp. He only pulled her back in and attempted to shake her awake.

"What?" She groaned in annoyance as the beaming light of the sun glared upon her face. She grabbed a pillow before hiding her face with it.

"Wake up; it's already 9:00."

"Does it look like I care?" She grumbled.

Miguel sighed and waited for a moment before his fingers snuck up on her. His fingers suddenly tickled her waist. Harley screamed in shock, before pushing him away and laughing loudly. "Okay! Okay! You win! Now let go!"

Miguel finally released her, only to be tickled by Harley. But Miguel had no reaction and just sat there with an arched eyebrow.

Harley had a deadpanned expression. "You're not ticklish. Of course, you're not ticklish. Boring."

Miguel hit her in the face with a pillow and smirked. He grunted in pain when a pillow slammed into his face. He grasped it before throwing it across the room.

Harley grabbed another pillow and placed it under her head. She was about to go to sleep until the pillow slipped under her head. A hand caught her head instead.

Harley groaned once again. "Can't you be annoying somewhere else—"

A pair of lips landed on hers. She smiled into it before pulling away. "I have morning breath. You have it too."

"Hurry then."

"What?"

"Go brush your teeth."

"What about you?"

"I already solved my problem. Now go." Miguel nodded his head toward the door of her bedroom. Miguel hurriedly grabbed the small tin of mints from the bedside table—which were in his pockets earlier —and popped a mint in his mouth.