𝐇𝐎𝐁𝐈𝐄, 𝐇𝐎𝐁𝐈𝐄 𝐁𝐑𝐎𝐖𝐍

"You're my best friend and I love you forever

"You're my best friend and I love you forever."

Harley and Hobie sat at the cafeteria. Eating their burgers, that of course, are the theme of Miguel. Fucking Narcissist. "Even the colors are Miguel theme." She said in disgust. "I mean the food taste good but why make it Miguel theme."

It's as if she couldn't get away from him for another second.

"That man is a bloody narcissist. He has his head wait too far up his arse." Hobie said licking some ketchup off his fingers. Harley nodded in agreement at his response. "It's like I can't get away from him for a second."

He than grabbed a fry and started tapping it against her forehead. "Maybe he likes you."

"Huh." She gave him a deadpanned face. Hobie smirked. "He doesn't care about anyone else getting hurt except you. He checks on your universe every five seconds."

"That's gross. He's like a stalker or something."

"And you're the target—a victim if you will."

"Okay number one, don't say it like that. Number two I need him to stopping being like that. I can't keep arguing with him—"

"Let me stop you there. Miguel, he picks on you because you always have something to say. Since you're not scared of talking back, he has the enjoyment at picking at your brains."

"So ignore him and don't say anything next time?" She asked him with her eyebrows furrowed."Mhm." He said popping a couple of fries in his mouth. "Just give him short, quick answers, don't argue with him and just nod. But never, ever apologize to him."

"As if that idea will work. He always finds away to irritate me."

"Hey, don't shit on my ideas unless you have tried it." He then grabs her hand and headed towards the door. "C'mon let's go swing through the city and antagonize people."

"Don't you think Miguel is over reacting about the whole elephant situation?" Harley asked Hobbie as they swung through his universe. Although Miguel told her not to visit other's dimension she simply couldn't follow instructions.

"What?—You being tackled by a gigantic elephant and hurt yourself on the wall?" He said sarcastically. "I don't really care. But that was very daft of you to jump in like that."

"So you are agreeing with him."

"Nah you muppet." He said avoiding the on coming cars and swinging up. The blonde hair girl followed right behind him. He would rather eat a mouthful of sand that agree with Miguel.

"So what you're saying is that he's being over reactive but I shouldn't pull that shit again?" She asked him.

"Exactly."

"Great."

Harley sat in Hobie's bedroom as he watched her fail miserably at playing a guitar.

"You're really bad at this." Hobie said as he watched Harley play the guitar. Her fingers bent in weird angles. Her fingers looked as if it was a dead spider. It felt as though her fingers were being dislocated in every which way.

"Don't make fun of me and help me." She whined as she tried to play again only for it to sound like a fork in garbage disposal.

"Alright sit on the bed."

Harley raised an eyebrow at the suggestive words

"Not like that, mate...unless you want it to be..."He said while Harley sat in between his legs. His fingers overlapping the girls fingers. Harley turned red and avoided eye contact.

"Yeah, whatever...if you think about it..this is kind of intimate."

"Shut up." Hobie said as he helped her move her fingers across the guitar fret. "Now move your finger like that—there you go darling—now place that there."

Harley strummed the guitar, something decent coming out of it. Harley turned her head. Her best friend's face just centimeters away from hers.

"Are we about to kiss right now?"

"Maybe?" He smirked as Harley turned her head, blushing.

Miguel scanned through the numerous holographic videos. To make sure that the multiverse was in check. He missed swiped to show Harley's video. He quietly scoffed before swiping the video away.

"Miguel your going to get worry lines." Lyla said as she sat in her holographic chair. Her sunglasses askew. Her pointer finger pointing at his forehead. "Look at those wrinkles...also Miguel, I've been thinking."

"That never goes well."

"You and Harley, what's going on between you?"" She asked, ignoring his insult.

"Nothing."

"The constant arguing. I can't take it anymore. I should just rip off my ears at this point!"

"Lyla shut it."

"No~" She sang. "If you think about it. Are you playing the over-protective boyfriend?" Lyla mocked, swinging around in her chair.

"Lyla."

"Maybe your secretly in love with her—"

"Lyla don't make me shut you off."

"Ouch—Okay Mr. Grouchy—pants." Lyla crossed her arms. "But don't be mad when I'm right." She giggled before disappearing.

Miguel rolled his eyes before grumbling under his eyes. At the corner of his eye he saw the blonde hair girl again. He then took a chance to fully examine her face again. He suddenly felt his heart beat irregularly.Miguel grimaced and looked away from the screen. He didn't like what he just felt. His dull heart was feeling something for once. Gross.

[EDITED]

A/N: sorry it took so long.