𝐆𝐖𝐄𝐍'𝐒 𝐂𝐇𝐎𝐈𝐂𝐄

"Before I learned civility

"Before I learned civility. I used to scream furiously, any time I wanted."

"Jess!" Harley shouted in relief.

Jessica's bike went into the vulture's stomach.

Gwen's eyes widened in awe of the woman.

Jessica shot a web at the bike to get a good grasp on it, pushing her feet against the seat so it would further damage the vulture's stomach. She then landed on the ground and spun around a few times with her bike before stopping.

Jessica looked back at Gwen, who was dumbfounded.

"Spider woman." Jessica commented.

"Me too." Gwen murmured. "Are you, uh—"

"Oh this?" Jessica rubbed her belly. "We don't know the sex yet. My husband wants it to be a surprise. He's really corny, but so hot!"

"Will you adopt me?"

"What did you just say?" Harley asked her.

"What?" Jessica and Gwen said it in unison.

Harley walked up to Jessica and hugged her.

Jessica rolled her eyes. "We don't need to hug every time we see each other."

"Shh. Let me have my moment." Harley backed away and looked at Jessica's belly and back at Jessica's face. "Didn't you say you don't want to go to missions because you're pregnant? What about the bank mission Hobie and I did?"

"Oh, that? I just didn't want to do it."

"Of course." Harley rolled her eyes in annoyance.

"Guys!" Miguel's voice interjected. "Can we focus on the big fire—breathing threat to time and space, please!"

"Yup, yup, yup, yup, yup." Jessica drove off.

"Right." Gwen leaped off the balcony.

"Here we go again." Harley sighed in disappointment. She really wanted to go home.

They continued to work together to capture the fire-breathing prehistoric turkey. Then Gwen pulled off a kick that impressed Jessica.

"What about her?" Jessica asked Miguel.

"No."

"We could use the help."