𝐃𝐎𝐔𝐁𝐋𝐄 𝐃𝐄𝐂𝐊𝐄𝐑 𝐁𝐔𝐒

"And if a double decker bus, crashes into us, to die by your side, is such a heavenly way to die

"And if a double decker bus, crashes into us, to die by your side, is such a heavenly way to die."

Back at the HQ.

Miguel and Harley stared at each other. They couldn't even describe what happened last mission. Neither of them screwed up in the mission, so they can't argue about that. Neither of them attempted to rile each other up, so once again, they can't argue.

It was a weird, awkward silence that filled the room. Harley stopped staring and looked to the floor. "This is awkward..." She mumbled, tapping her foot on the floor. Miguel looked at her with a raised eyebrow. "Only if you make it." He murmured before glancing at her for a little while.

Miguel got closer to Harley.

"Good job...I guess." He squeezed her shoulder before keeping his hand to himself. The girl raised her eyebrow, was she hallucinating. "What did you say?"

"Good job, I guess." He said it louder. Harley smirked, actually proud of him for being nice. "Look at you bug-boy. Finally being nice to someone."

"Stop it." He pointed at her with his index finger. Even himself couldn't believe he did that. Maybe it was to make friendly amends with her and stop trying to push her away.

"Look at you Mr.Grumpy Pants." Harley commented with a large smile. She can finally tease him. Miguel sighed and prepared himself for the argument. His hands turned into fists. His knuckles white. "You know bug-boy if you weren't this grumpy all the time you would so be my type. But at the same time I like the stoic superhero."

Miguel wasn't expecting that. Miguel gave a singular blink and couldn't comment a single thing.Harley only smirked in response.

Miguel walked closer, his face centimeters from her, almost kissing. He examined her face more, his eyes roaming around her face. He then tutted and walked away. Harley snapped of her trance, confused, when did he become confident with girls? Did her boss really just do that?

She shouted at him. "This isn't over asshat!" She opened a portal to her earth and went inside. Miguel on the other hand had a small smile on his face and fidgeted with his watch.

Harley jumped onto her dad's back, a goofy smile on her face. "What are you doing?"

Ben groaned in pain before rolling his eyes, a smile on his face. "I'm just rearranging the house...now get off me, my back hurts, I'm old."

Harley quickly jumped off his back.

"Your back hurts—you're old...." Harley scoffed and placing her hands on her hips. She slapped her dad's chest. "How can a man who fought a bear with his bare hands be old and fragile."