𝐖𝐇𝐀𝐓?

"I'm sick of chasing

"I'm sick of chasing."

Harley scanned through her sketch book. She flickered through each page until a sketch of Miguel was seen. She rolled her eyes before ripping out the page and throwing it in the garbage. Why was she drawing man she hated?

She sighed throwing the sketchbook to the side. She stood up and grabbed her skateboard that was leaning against the wall. She made her way down the stairs.

"Bye dad, see you later." She opened the door and placed the skateboard on the pavement. "Bye kiddo." Ben replied a toast in his mouth.

Her phone rang, she pulled her phone out. "Hello?"

"Yeah—Harley—orange juice." Hobie's voice was muffled from swinging place to place.

【CODE WORD: ORANGE JUICE: Hobie's plan to make his own watch. The code work to lessen detection of the project

"What why?"

"I don't know."

"Why kind of answer is that—"

"Harley."

"I'll be there." She sighed before going behind a building and opening up a orange portal. She landed behind Hobie who was tinkering an object.

"Took you long enough." Hobie muttered but a smirk laying on his face. He was holding a couple of gizmos in his hands. The desk cluttered with random screws and machines.
"It was literally two seconds." Harley scoffed.

"Mhm—now. I need you to pull that lever."

"Okay?" She pressed it only for the watch to spark. A small explosion was caused. Harley immediately pulled the lever once more and turned it off. "That wasn't supposed to happen." Hobie muttered, tapping his finger on his chin.

"Well, no, shit!" Harley exaggerated before sighing, thinking about how Miguel would be upset if he found out about this project. "Hobie I don't think I can keep doing this. I mean sneaking onto Miguel's weird platform thingy to steal things isn't ideal."

"I'll pay you extra five dollars." Hobie offered and the girl immediately took the money.

"Okay."

Money was something she wasn't going to pass. Not ever.

Harley than noticed a glowing orange vile in the corner. "What does that do." Harley asked her friend who was screwing in a bolt. Hobie raised eyebrow. "I ain't got a Scooby doo."