chapter 5 (house of hell)

ELLIE's POV

Days passed my life with Aris is hell... I always saw him flirting around... He behaves like a bachelor, dating there, dating there. I bear all the pain...

One night, he arrived home late, too drunk. When I open the room. he suddenly pushed me to the wall, and for the first time as our husband and wife, he took me. He took me like a beast, tearing my dress, doing the thing with force and anger.

After he's done... 

"Then who is better? your paramour or me?!!!"

"How many times I told you, I never had any man in my life, only you? Only if you retain even a small spot in your heart for me, you will never do this to me. You degraded me. You rip from me my dignity as a woman. I am more than a rape victim in the hands of my husband, how sad,"

"Hahahaha... dignity? do filthy woman has dignity?"

"You are clouded with hatred in your mind for the things that never happened,"

"You are filthy in my eyes, and I regret I used you. I had no protection if ever a seed grows in that filthy womb, I will not acknowledge that you have to abort that,"

I was shocked by what I heard. 

"Okay, no problem. If ever there will be, I hope none, I will take charge, don't worry about it,"

That morning is my day off... I stayed home. I feel pain all over my body. Around lunchtime, there's a loud voice thundering in the kitchen... Madam del Fierro is ranting out loud...

"At this time still asleep? why is she a queen here? Doesn't she know she's supposed to be thrown away from here?"

"Madam del Fierro, excuse me. You have to say that to your son, the one and mighty ever faithful husband Dr. Ariston Del Fierro to throw me away, I will rejoice if you say and he will follow you and throw me. I am tired of my life here... I am living in a mansion of hell... Please let me go...I beg,"

"You are proud now?"

"Please tell him to send me out of this house, in one word I will leave," I said kneeling in front of Madam Del Fierro

ARIS's POV

The words I heard from Ellie made me burst into anger.

"Madam del Fierro, excuse me. You have to say that to your son, the one and mighty ever faithful husband Dr. Ariston Del Fierro to throw me away, I will rejoice if you say and he will follow you and throw me. I am tired of my life here... I am living in a mansion of hell... Please let me go...I beg,"