chapter 40 (miracles happen)

ELLIE's POV

At del Fierro Ancestral House

We are now entering the grandiose mansion of del Fierros. Everyone is dressed elegantly. The sparkling jewelry of all guests shouts wealth. The aristocratic appearance shouts power and authority.

All guests present are a mixture of politicians, business tycoons, and people in the medical world.

Ariston is gorgeous in his tuxedo, his aura is imposing and authoritative. I wonder how people voted for him where I was. At first look, he looks unapproachable. But don't let him talk, he has a persuading character. Soft-spoken and gentle, very opposite of his appearance.

"Let's get inside, Mommy doesn't know we are coming," Aris told me.

"We will surprise Grandma, Daddy" Arra

"I am sure she will be happy," Ella

I keep silent.

"Happy birthday Mommy!" Aris greeted his mother when he saw her beside her elegant cake.

"Ohhhh ...Aris!"

"Happy birthday, Granny!" Arra

"Happy birthday Grandma," Ella

"Ohhhh... My lovely granddaughters! Thank you!"

"Happy birthday Mrs. Del Fierro," I said. Aris squeezes my palms.

"Thank you, but why Mrs. Del Fierro... I will be most glad if you will call me Mommy, Ellie dear," Aris mother replied

I was shocked when she asked me to call her Mommy.

"Happy birthday, Mommy!" I greet her again

I was shocked when Aris'mom hugged me, and Aris hugged us both.

"Thank you, sweetheart..." He whispered to me

"Thank you Ellie dear,"

"Mommy, don't cry... Your make will be ruined... I don't want a mother celebrating her birthday looking like a witch,"

"Aris!"

"Don't mind him Ellie dear. The night will not end until Aris cannot tease me,"

"Hahaha," Aris laughed out loud.

"Come here, join me at our table... I have prepared 8 seats,"

"Why 8?" Aris

"I invited Ellie's Mom and her brother, they're coming,"

"Mommy?"

"Aris, people change...I am one of them... I learned my lessons, my son...I have few years in this world to stay, so I decided to make it meaningful, full of love and happiness. To love and to serve," Mommy

"So you are planning to run for Governor?"

"Hahaha...you're kidding me,"

"No... I won't run anymore Mommy...I want to spend my time with Ellie and the twin...and if fortunate enough, to coming del Fierros," Aris said and I pinched him. He holds my palms and kisses them.

"Ohhh here they are,"

"Good evening, Nay!" Aris

"Good evening, Nanay!" I greet my mother and kiss her.

Nanay greeted Mommy... I can't believe my mother-in-law in law hugged and kissed my mother... The heaven and earth are now embracing each other.

"Oh, how are you, my beautiful granddaughters?"