chapter 17 (rejection and reaction)

ELLIE's POV

"MyMy please don't leave me... Stay with us please,"

"But Arra---"

"Can you not forgive Daddy... even for me Mymy?"

"Arra?"

"I know Mymy you're Daddy's legal wife, and my Mom is his paramour... and I am the fruit of their unfaithfulness...I am sorry for what happened MyMy, it was you who suffered a lot,"

"How did you know?"

"Mommy told me before she left after Daddy paid her... She sold me to Daddy for 2 million. My Mommy doesn't love me, she doesn't like me even,"

"What?"

"Yes... That's why when I saw you, I saw your love for Ella, I felt envy... that's why I want you too to be my Mom,"

"Arra???"

"I am sorry for what my Mom had done... I am not a party to that MyMy, right? Please don't be angry with me,"

"Arra, at the very first time we met, I knew you were Ariston's child with Crystal... but I never felt any anger towards you,"

"You love me instead,"

"Yes,"

"I dream for you and Daddy to be reconciled, at least if not as husband and wife, at least try to consider Daddy's pleads,"

"Arra---"

"Mommy I dream for Ella and I to have a Daddy and Mommy. I know you are not my real Mommy, but in the short time I love you, MyMy please," Arra is now crying

"Give me time, baby,"

"That is enough for me to be hopeful MyMy,"

ARIS's POV

I saw Arra and Ellie talking in the gazebo. Ellie is cuddling Arra and braiding her hair. They are having a serious talk... 

After a while, Ella arrives bringing with her a basket... Maybe their snacks...

"Hello fellow pretties, here are our snacks..." Ella in a loud voice calls the two.

The DNA result will be released soon, I believe and I feel that Ella is my daughter. I am afraid that she can't accept me, and what if she will hate me forever?

"Dada come here!"Ella

I saw them running towards me

"Don't run Arra... Ella..."

"Come, Dada, I have 4 clubhouse sandwiches, I asked Nanny to prepare them for us,"

"Wow... I feel hungry," I replied

"It smells yummy,"

They get hold of my hands... and give me the other vacant chair.

"Daddy, Mymy... Ella and I wanted for us to have our vacation on the weekend... Can we?"

"I am ready anytime, ask your Mommy if she wants..."

Months passed... 

I don't know what happened or why Ellie didn't leave. I am happy that she and Ella remained, not for me but for Arra.

One afternoon, I was in our library when I heard knocks...