chapter 31 (true love finds ways)

ARIS's POV

We're on our way to my vacation house on the outskirts of Baguio City.

During the absence of Ellie, I can't find peace... I am troubled that made me decide to buy another getaway place having an ambiance like in Ned, Lake Sebu.

I built a native house theme house in that place and hired a local there, one family to take of it when I am away.

I asked them to plant fruit-bearing trees and have my vacation house planted with Baguio pines around it.

For eight years, the place was developed into a line-surrounded house, and the some areas it's fully planted with fruit-bearing trees.

If I want to relax and escape my chaotic world, I stay there for days or a week, with Arra.

We are heading there now.

"Sweetheart, it's going out of the heart of Baguio, right?"

"Yes,"

"Then where are we going?"

"You will know when we get there,"

After a few hour's drive, we are now entering the vacation place on the outskirts of Baguio.

"Wow! It's so nice here!"

I assisted Ellie in disembarking the car.

"Wow, what a lovely native house,"

"Let's get inside!"

"Who owns this? The owner might get angry if we barge in with their house,"

I hold Ellie's hands and walk towards the main door entrance. As I click the door knob, the door opened and a lot of party poppers popped up... Balloons bursting everywhere... Arra and Ella were pricking the balloons as many as they could to create sounds.

"What's that?" Ellie

"Read it!"

"Welcome home Mrs. Ellienore Aturdido-del Fierro."

"Happy birthday Governor Ariston del Fierro!"

"Congratulations Mr. & Mrs. Ariston del Fierro!"

I saw a big table in the middle of the house full of food. I saw Ivan, Arra, and Ella clapping their hands. I saw my 3- gay friends clapping their hands too.

All of a sudden they sing the Happy Birthday medley song.

"Thank you everyone!"  I said

"Why are you all here?"

"We are all invited to be here my friend, we are not gate crashers,"

"Welcome to our vacation house sweetheart, welcome  Mrs del Fierro," I said

"Hello, Mommyyyyyy!" Arra and Ella yelled.

"Happy honeymoon my friend," Ivan

"So, the second honeymoon is over!" My 3 gay friends shout.

Ivan and the two kids hugged Ellie.

Then the two kids hugged me too. Ivan and I have our handshakes.

"You will get your share of being a liar Ivan, I tell you!"

"Why get angry when I won't introduce my girlfriend? Jealous! Hahaha..." Ivan