chapter 6 (look in disdain)

ELLIE's POV

My legs wobble, and my whole body seems to tremble as I make my first step at the entrance of Aris's house.

I saw him in the living room... sitting and watching TV

"Good afternoon Mr. del Fierro," I greeted him but he never replied

I went to his room where I used to stay. For more than one year, I have slept on the floor.

After a week, I went back to my duty.

One time, I need Aris's approval for a certain case... I have no other choice but to go to his office, he didn't have his rounds yet.

I knocked, and as I tried to turn the knob it was not locked, so I entered. There I saw the thing that shook my world... The long-time gossip is now unveiling right before my eyes... Mr. del Fierro, the so-called husband of mine is in 9th heaven with his woman. Their groans and moans are thunder to my ears. As our eyes meet, I see no remorse, all I see is happiness knowing he hurt me.

I close the door, and back to the nurse station. 

After an hour, the great Dr. del Fierro is asking if where the documents need his signature. I handed it to him without any word.

He looks proud and boastful. He knows he hurt me, and he is happy with that. 

After a while, Crystal, the woman, a fellow nurse too came to me.

"You saw us right? Why not leave the house? You are still waiting for Aris my Love to throw you?" Crystal.

"Don't worry, soon he will be yours or whoever he likes,"

It was a heavy day... I have no one to talk to.

When the clock strikes at 3 pm... I punched out.

I tried to call Alyza, and I am so happy that she is available.

"Ellie dear, just go to the hospital... when you arrive, tell the guard to accompany you to the rooftop, I'll wait for you,"

When I arrived at Mondragon Medical Center, the guard guided me to the elevator to the rooftop... and there Alyza was waiting for me.

"Hello Alyza,"

"Hi Ellie dear, come here," Alyza said guiding me to get inside

I saw Raphael getting inside too...