chapter 9 (gold digger)

ARIS's POV

We are now on the medical mission site... Dr. Stallin and I are the head of the team.

A lot of my constituents all over the province came to avail free surgery - cleft lip, total abdominal surgery, and all other surgeries except head surgery, heart, and other internal organ transplants.

There are free medicines for hypertension, blood sugar, and cholesterol donated by Stallin Medical Hospital and Stallin Medical Foundation based in Belgium.

Many have availed of the medical treatment.

It's a one-week activity... in the afternoon, since I have no scheduled surgery procedure, I excuse myself for urgent matters.

All were an alibi.

I proceeded to the hotel where Ellie, Ella, and Arra were there.

Upon my arrival, I ordered coffee from a coffee shop near the pool... I situated myself where I could see them- Ellie, Ella, and Arra.

My eyes almost went out when I saw Ellie in her skin tone two-piece which made her look nude... She's playing in the pool with the two kids - Ella and Arra. They're splashing water on their faces. The two little girls screamed and giggled.

I grit my teeth seeing bystanders and other pool users ogling at her... who will not? A sexy woman, with flawless skin, fair enough to sparkle with the light of the sun, and with perfect curves almost only her soul is covered.

I saw her get out of the pool instructing Arra's Nanny. I saw her cover herself with her transparent shawl ... dry herself with the towel and walk towards the elevator.

When I saw her getting inside the elevator, I knew she would go to their room.

I followed her...

I click the knob, and fortunately, it's unlocked. I barge in...

I saw Ellie looking for a shirt... maybe for Ella.

She turned back when she felt someone get inside the room...

"What is ours, Governor del Fierro?"

"Oh really? Governor del Fierro? Is that how easy for you to forget?"

"Forget about what? You are the Governor here, right?

"Don't fool me, Ellie!!! I know you know me,"

"I know you? Of course, I do,"

"Then why behave as if you don't know me,"

"My husband is around,"

"So, if your husband is not around? What then?"

"You get out!"

"Answer me,"

"What if your husband is not around?"

Ellie was not able to answer me... I grab her and hug her tightly. She wrestled, but I was stronger than her.

"I miss you," I said

She doesn't reply.

I continue kissing her, kissing her wherever my tongue will reach, I am as if a hungry bull deprived of greenery for decades.

Until Ellie gave in... We did the thing like we did when we were still sweethearts, which I did only once with her in our two years of marriage and being together in a room... The first and last time and  I do her out of hate, "