Chapter 5

Eleanor's POV (Watch video on side for entire chapter, replay if it finishes before you're done reading!)

Dani, Sierra, Jenna, and I knocked on Skylar's bedroom door. Liam had called Dani saying we needed to get our butts back to Skylar's flat and get her through this.

Dani was holding tubs of cookies n' cream, Skylar's favourite ice cream, and we were planning on having a girls' night.

"Come in," Skylar said, and my heart ached because she sounded so broken. So sad, so upset.

Dani pushed the door open and we gaped at Skylar Abbott.

Her eyes were red, her cheeks flushed, her hair had gone from pin-straight to wild child.

"Hey girl," I said sympathetically. "Liam told us what happened."

Skylar smiled sadly. "Yeah, well Liam is an amazing person," she said to Dani. "He's really good at comforting people. And he also said Niall was in for an earful because he wouldn't stand for Tiff being in their lives forever."

"What?" Sierra asked, confused.

Skylar's smile faded. "Outside the restaurant...Niall said that he wanted to spend the rest of his life with Tiff. Or at least...he implied it. And he said he didn't give a damn about what anyone else thought. If he was happy, they should accept her. And it hurt. A lot."

Tears formed in her eyes, but she blinked rapidly and swallowed. "But forget about him," she sighed. "It's girls' night?" she asked hopefully, eyeing our pyjama-clad selves and the ice cream Dani was holding, and the movies Jenna had.

"Absolutely," I said. "Sky, we're gonna have a blast, and you'll soon forget all about that little idiotic Irish leprechaun.

Skylar looked sad. "Leppy."

We were all silent, and I cursed myself for using those words.

"Well," Dani said with a bracing smile. "Help yourself to the ice cream, girls."

I passed around spoons and Dani laughed. "Good thing Liam's not here," she said, smiling.

"I still don't understand how he eats ice cream with a fork," Jenna said, shaking her head.

"They're all a bunch of idiots," I sighed, shaking my head.

"One little idiot especially," Skylar muttered darkly, shoving a giant spoonful of ice cream in her mouth.

Then she smirked at me. "El, do you have the video?"

"No," I said sadly.

"I have it," she said jubilantly. "Liam left it on my desk."

I grabbed it and she took it from me, putting the DVD into the computer. "Who wants to see a funny video?" I asked.

"ME!" Everyone shouted.

"Let's play it then," Skylar said, her blue eyes twinkling mischeviously.

The door opened, and Ashlyn bounced in. "What did I miss?" she asked brightly.

"Not much, come on and sit down, we're having a girls' night," Skylar said, smiling.

The video finally loaded and I pressed PLAY.

Sure enough, the video started to play and Skylar and I were doubled over in giggles at the sight of the boys, Jenna, Vanessa, Carter, Sierra, and Ashlyn doing the chicken dance, while Dani just watched them from the sidelines.

Everyone watched, horrified. "WHO FILMED THAT?" Sierra shrieked, burying her head into her pillow.

"Liam," Skylar and I chorused.