Chapter 35

Skylar's POV

"Is that good?" I asked Ed, who'd just yelled 'CUT'!

"Perfect," he said, grinning. "I'll just leave this for Mike to come and edit, and then we're free. Thanks so much for doing this, Louis."

"No problem," Louis chirped.

Suddenly, Eleanor gasped slightly and sank to the floor, clutching her stomach.

"El?" I asked, running over to her. "What's wrong?"

"Nothing," she said weakly. "One of them kicked. Hard."

"Oh, it's okay," Louis cooed, sitting down beside her. "It'll be okay."

"I want them out," she muttered darkly. "The sooner the better."

"They can't come out until they're ready though," I said quietly.

"I know," Eleanor sighed. Then she gasped again. "Ouch, they're really hurting. It's like they want to come out, but through my stomach."

"We could always get a C-section," Louis suggested, and Eleanor slapped him. "Ow," he mumbled.

"Let's just get out of here," Jenna said briskly, striding over and helping me get Eleanor to her feet. Liam and Ed had to help Louis up, he was wincing in pain, his hand over his cheek. 

"God, El, that hurt," Louis whined.

Eleanor glared at him. "I'm not sorry."

Louis flinched. "Mate, it's fine, it's just pregnancy symptoms," Liam whispered.

Eleanor whirled around. "I heard that," she barked, and Liam winced.

We got into our respective cars. "Come over," I told Liam. "I think we need to work on El a bit."

"All right," he said, as he, Ed, and Louis got into the same car. Louis was staring at his girlfriend weirdly.

Poor guy.

Eleanor's POV

I didn't mean to snap at Louis, or even Liam, it was just the way I was feeling: frustrated and angry.

"El, are you all right?" Jenna asked softly as Skylar pulled into the driveway of my flat.

"I'm all right," I admitted. "I just...I'm so moody."

"Pregnancy symptoms," Jenna replied. "C'mon, let's get you inside. I think you need rest."

But the moment we got out, Dani rushed out of the house. "Get out, get out, go away!"

"What's going on?" Skylar asked.

"The boys are here. The rest of them," she said. "If Niall sees you Skylar, he's gonna go nuts. Where are the boys?"

"Here," Jenna said, pointing.

"You, Skylar, and Ed can't be seen," Dani said. "Get in a car and make leave."

"Got it," Jenna said, grabbing Skylar and yanking Ed from his car and back into the car the girls had just come from. 

"What?" Ed spluttered as the car peeled off with a screech of tires.

"They'll explain," Dani said quietly. "Liam, Louis, come on."

"What's going on?" Louis asked.

Dani quickly relayed the situation, and Liam's expression changed from horror to fury. "Are they for real? They're idiots."

"Ask them, apparently it was Niall's idea," Dani said as she led the three of us into the house.

"Lovesick bastard," Liam mumbled.