Prequel coming!

So I've gotten some comments about how Niall and Skylar's friendship is kind of confusing, especially before they had their falling out and how close they were. Also, were there any romances between the two?

So, thus the idea came to me to create a Prequel book to the series. The book will come out after ETU has been finished, and will feature Carter, Skylar, and Niall, and a few other minor characters.

The book will be titled 'Loved You First', and will end approximately a few days after Skylar refuses to audition for the X-Factor with Niall. 

So, are you guys excited?

Here's what I want you guys to do.

I need ideas, and being preoccupied with ETU, Photobomb, and school (ugh), I want you guys to create a LYF (Loved You First) One-Shot, about what happened to Niall and Skylar AFTER the two part ways (when Niall leaves for the X-Factor).

Inbox me your name (first name is good), username, and a link to your one-shot (must be published here on WATTPAD). 

The winner will get their one-shot included in Loved You First, as an epilogue.

Runners-up will get dedications in various chapters of the prequel. :) There will be TWO runner-ups.

I will mention winners here during the course of ETU. 

Contest closes April 30th.

Want to enter?

Here's what you have to do, (a summary):

1. Comment below your interest.

2. Write a one-shot about Niall and Skylar after the two have parted ways

3. When YOU feel it's completed, inbox me the link to your story, along with your name. First name ONLY.

Winners will be announced as soon as possible.

Thanks, and good luck to all you budding writers out there!

If you are interested, comment below. 

Love, Lauren. 

Please note that just because I may know some of you more personally than others, that our relationship does not guarantee you a prize. Everyone deserves a fair chance.