Chapter 33

Dedicated to @Im_Cupid (yes, babe, ik finally) bc she literally took the idea out of my mind when she commented on the last chapter.

There's not gonna be a POV for the first bit, I want you to guess who it is! Names will not be mentioned (in regards to One Direction, minus Louis).

I hung up the phone. Something's going on here. I hated to lie to Eleanor. But I was fed up. And now the jig was up.

I left Louis's phone on the bed, where it had been. I had a plane ticket to book. 

"How did it go?" the voice of my bandmate came from the door.

I looked up. "We were right. He was hiding something."

A look crossed his face. "Well, well, well. What did she say?"

"Louis has to be in London. Tomorrow."

"Are you going to tell him?" he asked.

"No. I think Eleanor, Ed, and Skylar have some explaining to do."

Another look crossed his face. "Skylar? What does she have to do with anything?"

"He--" I cut myself off. It was obviously supposed to be a secret. I didn't want to tell everything to him. "It doesn't matter."

"All right." He looked upset. "Do what you have to do. Are you going to tell him?"

"No. I want to see what this is all about."

He sighed. "All right, do what you have to. But...won't Management say something if you're gone and Louis isn't?"

"..." I didn't know what to say.

Louis walked in. "Hi guys," he said.

I made up my mind. "Louis, we need to talk."

"Sure," he said, looking worried. "What is it?"

"Let's go," I said, standing up and walking him out the door.

Eleanor's POV

"He'll be here any minute!" I sang, twirling around the set like a ballerina.

"Calm down!" Skylar chided, but she was smiling too.

But Ed was slightly more tense. "Something doesn't feel right," he mumbled. "El, you said that Louis was away from the phone, but then Harry said he'd returned?"

"Yeah," I said. "What of it?"

"It...just doesn't make any sense. Louis doesn't go anywhere without his phone."

"Well maybe the lads just pissed him off," Skylar suggested as there was a knock on the door and she rushed over to open it.

Then her face paled, and she slammed the door shut. She turned around, her back pressed against the door.

"Ed...you were right."

Sorry for the short one xP. Gotta leave y'all hangin'.

DON'T FORGET TO ENTER THE PREQUEL CONTEST GUYS! I REALLY WOULD APPRECIATE IT!

DON'T FORGET TO VOTE FOR CHANGE OF HEART IN THE ONE DIRECTION AWARDS FOR BEST NIALL STORY! I REALLY WOULD APPRECIATE YOU MAKING THE EFFORT.

AND MOST IMPORTANTLY...

WHO PRETENDED TO BE LOUIS IN THE PHONE CALL TO ELEANOR?

WHO WAS STANDING AT THE DOOR WHEN SKYLAR OPENED IT?