Epilogue. Part Two. Our Undefeated Love

Warnings: swearing, mention of violence, major character deaths, physical illness, etc.

Thirty years later...

"Honey, are you cold?" Jeon Namjoon asked his husband quietly as he pulled his small frame closer to his chest.

"No, it's fine," Min Seokjin, or Jeon Seokjin as he was called since he got married, said, wiping his tear-stained face as he rested his head against his husband's warm chest, kneeling in front of Yoongi's coffin.

The coffin was arranged beautifully with purple flowers, and the frame held Yoongi's smiling picture, old and wrinkled. He was finally at peace, and had departed forever to join his husbands and friends.

"Appa? Papa?" The couple looked around to find their son standing at the entrance with his wife and carrying their little daughter, tears in both of the young adults' eyes.

Without wasting another moment, Jinsoo gave little Chae to Soyeon, and with a kiss on both of their foreheads, he went to join his parents, kneeling down and pulling them into a hug, all them mourning silently.

"Mama, why's dada cwying?" Chae asked her mother innocently. "Great popo go to heaven... we be happy!"

"Yes, we should be, cupcake," Soyeon told her daughter as she smiled tearfully at her. "Popo Yoonie is happy now. He's with Popo Hobi, Popo Minnie, Popo Jinnie, Popo Joonie, Popo Tae Tae and Popo Kookie. It's just... we're going to miss them so much, honey."

"Grandpa Seokie, Grandpa Nammie, no cwying!" Chae said, running over and wiping their tears with her miniscule fingers once her mother had set her down, after they'd all kneeled down in front of Yoongi's coffin. "Smile! Great popo Yoonie happy now!"

Seokie and Nam smiled softly through their tears and looked at one another as their granddaughter waddled over to her hugging parents to comfort them as well.

"It's okay," Seokie whispered, nuzzling his nose with his husband's. "Appa's happy. They all are happy now."

"Yeah." Nam nodded, pecking his love's lips. "Let's take care of each other now."

Seokie nodded and kissed him back before they all got in position, mourning and praying for the departed soul, bidding Yoongi goodbye one last time.

Seokie and Nam got married twenty-five years ago, but they still lived in that old house their great-uncle had bought for Taehyung and Namjoon while the brothers were in high school.

At the beginning of their married life, they had lived with Yoongi, Hoseok, Jimin, Taehyung and Jungkook, but once they adopted Jinsoo, Seokie and Nam went to live in the house their samchons Jin and Namjoon were supposed to live in when they married. There, their happy married life filled the once gray and sad house with color and life, along with the presence of a loud, giggly child.

Jeon Jinsoo was the pride and joy of his five grandfathers, who'd spoiled him to the full extent till their last days.

After Namjoon, death didn't come across the other five soulmates for a very long time. However, everyone who was born had to perish one day. Today or tomorrow. A second later or longer. Now or later.

Jimin was the first one to depart from them after Namjoon, just five years ago. He had been previously suffering from heart problems, till one evening, at dusk, when the purple sky was lit up with stars, his heart stopped working in his sleep, as he still held onto Yoongi's and Hoseok's hands in his small and once plump ones.

Hoseok and Yoongi had been heartbroken, and so were Taehyung and Jungkook, but they'd tried to be postive, because their turn would come soon, and then, they'd reunite as seven again. That was what kept them going.