UNWRAPPING 01

July 2023

In singapore ....

On 30th floor of the building a beautiful art is standing near the balcony wait wait it's a girl approximately 26 old i think so was enjoying the nature with a slight pain in heart . There is no one in the floor , a pin drop silence is maintaining but a drop of water reached the floor with a slight sound which has escaped from the brown doe eyes of that girl .

That girl : yenda 🙃🙃

Suddenly out of nowhere a song is playing
Unnakaga thane naan uyir vaazhgiren
en uyir naadi neethanada
nee illai endral naan ennaguven
en suvasam neethanada

Her mobile flashing thangam .
She trying to mask her darkness and answers the call
That girl : hello .. mm. Mm... thangam . Unable to hold her tears she somehow manages to speak
That guy : samrithi ....... ennachu thangam unnaku onnum illa la yen voice dull ah irukku ...
Sam : onnum illa rakshaneeeyyy
Rakshan : hey enna thangam anna nu mariyadha illala po naan poran
Sam : summa thangam naan un anbu thangachi thana papa paavam laa hehehe sorry
Rakshan : seri seri vidu unna mannichitta naan oru important project discussion kaga than koopta ma
Sam : is it all ok in our branch thangam
Rakshan: it's all going fine thangam but our board of directors has suggested that if we make collaboration with ....... group of companies in that government project we will able to give fine works which also reach below average class of people .it will make less cost and beneficial for them .so your presence is necessary to finalise the project with them. i personally suggest its a amazing idea and its been a long time that we didn't see you for past three years so please consider this offer.
Sam : ok thangam . Book a business class ticket to chennai .
Rakshan : wooh wooh naan en thangatha paaka poran .......
Sam : seri anna naan en things la pack pannidra and en cutie pie ah kethata sollunga
Rakshan: mm soldren da . have a nice journey we will be waiting... bye...
Once the call has been cut , she kneel down on the floor and started to cry vigorously . Suddenly the door was widely open by a man in late 30s it's none other than her pa krish
Samrithi wiped her tears and wrapped all her emotions within herself and started to roar like a lioness
Sam : who gave you rights to come to my cabin without knocking. do you have sense ??
Krish : sorry mam i came here to update that your flight has been booked for tomorrow at sharp 5.00 am mam
Sam : ok now just get out..
Krish sniffed in his place hearing her roar and started to run
Kmv : edutha paarunga ootam .....
Krish: intha maari oru ponna pathathe illa . She is with full of attitude . She doesn't have a tiny part of humanity such an merciless lady
He murmured under his breath and went .
In night ,
Samrithi was sleeping in bed with duvet covering her fully till neck . Suddenly out of nowhere a hand is sneaking inside her night shirt and wrapped around her bare waist . She stunned for a moment and felt wet near her colar bone . Someone snuggled into her neck from behind . She tilts her head to proceed . That guy place wet kisses on her neck and tighten his hold on her waist . His right hand started to move upwards. She started to sweat and opened her eyes . There is no one in her roam . Suddenly she started to cry which echoes the whole room ......
Next morning nearly 4.05
Sam woke up from bed , finished morning chores and wears a formal white shirt that is tucked inside pencil fit jeans and with an over coat
She reached airport with various thoughts and boards the flight . She reached chennai while moving out she noticed a tiny figure holding a board in which has " cutie angel welcome home" .
Sam : cutie pie ......
Ruhi : angel ...
She gave the board to his father who was like am i joke to you . Ruhi is walking tiny steps towards her atthai . Sam came running lifted ruhi swirling around she started to laugh loud . Suddenly a voice came from behind .
That person : ennala nabagame irukkathu la unnaku .
Sam : hey unna poi marapana aayushi nee en closest friend la athu matum illama nee en thangam ooda wife vera la anniyare . She stressed the last word . Rakshan started to giggle by seeing his father ruhi who was in samrithi's arm also started to laugh without knowing reason .
After some banters they retrieved to their home and settled .
At night
by leaning on the bed headboard
Sam : ippa nee enna vitu konjam thooram thalli tha irukka aana nee eppayo en idhayatha vittu romba thoorama aagitha .
Tears started to roll on her cheeks
Here in Rakshan room
Rakshan : ava namma pazhaya samrithi illa ma avaloda carefree nature enga pochune theriyala avaloda antha fake smile la naan kandu pudika maata nu ava ninaikura aayushi aana avala pathale avalukulla yenna irukunnu naan guess panniduva aana ennaku bayama irukku di yenga ava ippadiye life full ah irunthuruvalo nu .
Aayushi : athala onnum aagathu raksha . She is the most strongest women in the world you know right . So don't worry she will face all her obstacles and achieve her dream . We will get our old dhriti as soon as possible.
Rakshan: wishing the same as you said. Let's the fingers be crossed
.............

By
Dhira

Keep supporting guys