UNWRAPPING 22

The story continues...

Aashish moaned loudly by his sunflower's act . His deep slumber was long forgotten . His grip on her waist started to increase with her increase in chewing . She placed wet kisses around his apple . He was pleading her with his husky voice to stop her pleasuring act but she didn't mind it as she enjoying him to the fullest . Suddenly aashish groaned as she took a bite on his apple . She sucked to smooth his pain . She continued to torture her food by chewing biting and sucking it . Unable to handle her torture he hovered her and locked her hand above her head with his single hand and wrapped his another hand around her bare waist.

Aashish: is my pussy cat turns into wild ...

Sam: enna pandrathu so much influenced by my master in a single day

Flash back .......

Aashish mv: dei manatha vangatha da . Aiyo en thambi vera react panna aarambichitane . Ithu varaikum nee irukkiya nu sandegama irunduchu athukunu ippadi posukunu vantha naan enna pandrathu papa bayanthura maata . Konjam aachu adangu daa..

Aashish controlled himself and decided to run from there . When he turned to leave samridhi called him to come near .

Aashish mv: aiyoo ivale prachanaya va va nu koopudrale anjaneya konja pathuko pa

Aashish neared her as much as slow as possible . Suddenly samrithi turned and pulled him towards her . He gulped by seeing her in a close proximity but there is some distance between them.  She smiled by seeing him and holded his hands . He bewildered by her action . She dragged him and both  sat on two beam bags which is placed so close to each other . Till now she didn't leave his hands . She took a deep breathe and started to speak.

Sam: i know that we two become close just now only.  But both of them admitted that there is something brewing between us in our first meet itself . Namma rendu perum antha bond ku name vaikala avalavu tha but we are sure in one thing that namma rendu perukum naduvula irukka intha magic it's not something similar to friendship,  crush or bestie . Nammakulla sexual tensions intha one week la niraya nadanduruku . Aana namma itha mattum vachi ithu love nu solla mudiyathu . Atha find panna namma rendu  perum antha process la irukkom nu tha naan ninaikura.  Nee namma rendu perukum irukka intha bond ah next level ku kootitu poga virumbiriya ????

Aashish was astonished by her clearance in relationship.

Aashish: hey i didn't expect this much clear view from you . You are just perfect in what you are . Ennaku un kooda ennoda next half of my life ah spend pannanum nu thonuthu but namma haste ah mudivu eduka koodathu . So namma bond ah progress panrathuku ennaku virupam irukku . Naan innonu clear pannanum nammakulla iruka sexual tension ah namma pesuna tha seri panna mudiyum.  Shall i ask you something regarding that ? I know that it will feel awkard but namma sex pathi pesumpothu tha unnoda opinion enna ennodathu enna nu namma understand panna mudiyum . Importantly your concern for it matters to me more .
                   Even we end in marriage.  After marriage also whenever we make love namma rendu peroda viruppam um romba mukkiyam . Even if i say no to it or you said no to it then it's clearly no . We shouldn't convince them to proceed for it.

Sam was so proud to be a part in his life . also  If this bond didn't end in marriage  she will relish these days forever .

Sam: unga parents unna nalla valathuturukanga . I am really proud of you . Un parents ah ennaku intro kudukuriya

Aashish gave a sad smile and narrates

Aashish: Amma naan 5th standard padikum pothe accident la eranthuthanga . Appa mattum tha but avarum business nu poiduvaru .

Then he explained all the incidents where his father didn't care about him and always scolds him for no reasons. Sam felt sorry for his state and guilt that she kindled his emotions .

Sam: sorry aashisheey naan etho adhigaprasangi thana ma pannita

Aashish chuckles by hearing her ramblings . She pouted by hearing his chuckles.

Aashish: sorry ma sorry ma sorry ma sorry ma sorry ma sorry ma

Sam: seri seri tape recorder ah off pannunga ...

Aashish smiled sheepishly by rubbing his nape.

Sam: seri ippa neenga kettathuku answer panra . My first love making matters to me more. Athunala tha naan casual date la pannama irukka . Naan ennakagavan kaga itha pokishama pathutu irukka . Ungala paakum pothum ennaku en life la ungaluku urimai kudukanum nu aasai iruku aana neenga sonna maariye athu love ah irukkanum nu avasiyam illa . So  intha progress la intimacy plays a major role but athula namma kurippitta boundary set pannikalam . Because i wish to lose myself to someone when both of them loving each other madly and also i wish that to happen when i am bounded to him in all other means in name of marriage.

Aashish: hey i also wish the same like you. And as you suggested we can set the boundaries so that both of them can take our relationship in a smooth way .

Sam: then my condition is other than having intercourse everything is fine with me ...

Aashish: paarah madam ku ellame ok va ???

Samridhi started to blush more by  his comment .

Sam: aashisheey naane vekka padama ennoda opinion la sollanum nu patha nee ippadi kalaikura . Ponga  naan poran ...

Aashish: hey hey pogatha di seri naan kalaikala pothuma but...

Aashish pulled her towards him.  She collided on his chest . His left hand wraps around her clothed waist  . When she looks up they maintained a perfect eyelock . He took  his right hand and traced her already pinkish cheeks .

Aashish (base voice ) : ennaku enna ok nu nee kekave illaye

Sam : sollu

But it came out as a mere whisper.

Aashish bv : ennaku intha sandana kattai ah ippave uruchu meyanum pola irukku . Un love canal kulla  thana entry illa matha ellathukum entry irukku thane ...

She pushed him and started to run inside the room . He smirked by seeing his girl's shyness and started to chase her . She escaped from the room and started to move upstairs . He followed her soon they reached the terrace . Still there is mild showers of rain with group of black clouds that surrounds the sky . Samridhi ran inspite of tiredness by doing naughty mischief infront of him . Suddenly she noticed that there is no trace of him being there .she searched for him but jerked when she felt a pair of hand wraps from behind.  He slowly turned her and inserted his both hands into the top to hold her bare waist . She felt a chill that runs through her spine by his mere touch . She wrapped her hands around his neck with  hesitation . But he assured her with a forehead kiss and she closed her eyes . A smile forms in corner of her lips  by his act .  He blew air on her eyes to make her open which turns positive.  The shower of rain didn't drench them but drizzle in a way like blessing them . Both of them know that they can't avoid this as it is because it's a step to understand their bond . This time they decided to face it by considering both's boundary .
He scooped her in his arms and started to move towards their room . Yes "there room " .....

They reached their room . He made her to stand in front of mirror . The eye contact between them didn't miss even for a second . He removed her accessories, kept safely in the table and again scooped her as they reached the balcony.  As there is no house in that entire area there privacy can't be intruded. Inspite of this  he made her stand there and closed the balcony view by curtains which is used in rainy time .

He turned towards her with predatory look which made her to rub her thights due to  her wetness .

#################

By
    Dhira

Enna da iva romance mattum pathila vidura nu neenga kovama irupinga . Naan konjam emotions la convey pannanum nu tha intha phase ah konjam exaggerate panni solra innum four chapters la flash back finish aagidum so mudinja alavuku avanga state of mind ah naan describe panna try panra .

Please support guys

Ungala konjam kushi padutha naan inniku double update thara. So please dont miss to read next chapter .

Varatuma aiyasamy 😁😁