UNWRAPPING 32

The story continues .....

They both reached near the table . Aashish made samrithi to hold the knife and both cut the cake together . Aashish took a piece and gave to sam . Then sam also fed him . Suddenly a mischievous idea popped in samridhi's brain she took some cake and smeared on his face . She laughed her heart out by seeing his cake filled face  . Aashish faked a cough by seeing her laughter . She calmed herself and again started to laugh loudly .  He pouted cutely and looked at that remaining cake  like a nambiar  .  Sam noticed his look and  started to move back with a nervous smile . Aashish took some cake with a naughty smirk and neared her . She began to run and he started to chase her . That whole surrounding were filled with their laughters . While running she entered inside the hut and tried to lock it but he entered with a smirk . The whole room were filled with candles and has a wire cot in centre . Aashish locked her between him and wall  . She looked at him with a cute puppy eyes .

Sam : naan theriyama pannita aashish naan paavam thana enna paaru naan venumne panra maari ah irukku

Aashish:  kedi nee enna tha puppy eyes la kaatunalum naan unna inniku vidratha illa. en face la mattum cake aala decorate pannita eppadi un face layum apply panna innum nee azhaga iruppa . Paaru ippa kooda un nallathuku tha panra . He neared her like a predator . She closed her eyes tightly and fisted her saree . The environment started to   fill with their hotness .  In order to balance it  the cold breeze occupied the whole  space . Suddenly she noticed the change in their surroundings.  So she opened her eyes and had a eye contact with him . He neared her and  traced his cake filled cheeks with her cheeks.  She moaned whe he smeared that cold cake on her bare waist . Without control she smashed her lips on his and started to suck it hardly.  He gripped her waist sensually and started to suck her back .they kissed hungrily like there is no more kisses in future  . She  pushed him  on wall and again started to kiss him . He sucked her upper lips  by tracing  her body sensually.  Their kiss marathon continues for 10 minutes like both pushing them on wall and sucking their heart out . Their moans were dissolves in their hungry kiss . She fisted his hair and made him to look at her  . She started to lick the smeared cake on his face . His moans encouraged her a lot . She continued her smootches by removing his shirt . His hand travelled up by tracing her clothed assets and unpinned her Saree  . She itself threw her saree somewhere and started to suck his face . She jumped on him by wrapping her legs around his waist . He hugged her tightly that made their chest to collide. He started to bite her neck harshly making her a moaning mess . She arched her head back and fisted his hair in pleasure.  He made her to lie on floor and hovered her . but she pushed him on floor and sat on him . She began her torture on his torso . He moaned loudly when she bite his nipple harshly.  He removed her blouse in a rough way and noticed that she didn't wore a bra inside  . Their mind were filled with desire for each other .  He pushed her beside him and  started to taste the cake on her body . He licked her navel and inserted his tongue  that made her to dig her nails on his shoulder and moans loudly.  Also he tasted the cake on her cheeks  . He squeezed her butt cheeks and pulled her closer. Her nipples hardened due to their contact on his naked chest . Her breast were hungry for his tortures . So she hovered him and started to stir his desire by rubbing her nipples on his lips . She screamed his name loudly due to his sudden bite on her breast.  His lips started to worship her breast by licking chewing biting and sucking it  . His hand sneaked inside her skirt and started to trace her inner thighs . Both researched their upper body sensually by giving hickeys .

After sometime.......

Samrithi woke up in a jerk . She searched for aashish but he is nowhere found in that room . Her brain replayed their hot making out . She panicked and thought that aashish left from here in angry due to the happening.  Her eyes teared a little but got confused when she noticed that she dressed perfectly like before . She also checked her neck and noticed that there is no hickey or any other bite marks on her entire body . But she felt sticky in between her thighs . She slightly moved her saree and noticed that her waist doesn't have any cake traces . Suddenly aashish opened the door but turned back when he noticed that her dress is improper . Samridhi adjusted her saree .