UNWRAPPING 23

The story continues...

Aashish Started nearing her . For his each step she stepped back by maintaining eye to eye with him . Her steps halted as her back pressed against the wall . His lips form a evil smirk . She tried to run  inside the room but he acted quickly and blocked the way with his both hands on either side of  the wall .

               He came so close as both of there chest started to rub slightly.  He noticed a water droplet which is leisurely sat on her colar bone . He neared her  and blew some air . All epidermal hair in her body has been erected by the stimulation of his hot breathe.  She closed her eyes tightly and hold her black skirt in her fist to stop her from moaning.  He continued his act, by doing it he made the droplet to slide from her colar bone . The droplet had a smooth journey by sliding through her broad shoulder . By the help of aashish's hot air it slides into her femine treasure . He wrapped his both hand around her neck and pulled  her closer . Till now she didn't opened her eyes or removed her hold from her dress . He looked at her closed eyes and blew air through the slightly visible cleavage . The hot air which enters into her femine treasure made the nipples to become hard . He can notice the hardened peaks. She don't know how to handle it so she wrapped her hands around his neck by fisting his hair and made him to look at her eyes . By looking their eyes they confirmed that they both  are into it . Hurriedly he removed her hold from him and he tossed his tshirt and vest . Again he neared her but she stops him by placing her right hand on his chest . He looked at her with a questioning look but she gave seductive smile and started to trace his shoulders followed by his broad chest , both nipple and his abdomen but stopped by circling her index finger on his pant button . He stiffened in his place by her.  He kept controlling his hormones which raised up rapidly by her touch . When she kept circling his button he lost all his control . He pushed her on wall by locking her hand above her head and started to suck her colar bone . She moaned  loudly . But aashish pulled back and said in his dominant role .

Aashish bv : call me as aashish now.

She moaned his name loudly when he bite her just above her breast . He leaves her hand from his hold . Her hands got settled on his neck bringing him some more close . He removed the band by leaving her long dense hair to spread widely on her back . He pulled her by wrapping his hand around her waist . He looked into her eyes and whispers.

Aashish bv : naan anupuna antha mazhai thuli partha un treasure  ah  naanum paaka ennaku vaipu kidaikuma ....

Sam bv : nee anunpina antha mazhai thuliye paarkum pothu en idayathai kadhal endra  mazhaiyai la ninaitha nee paakurathura  thavaru irukka enna ....

Aashish smirked by hearing her reply . She looked down without having the courage to meet his eyes . He leaves his hold and sat on the beam bag leaning on the wall with a smirk . She don't know what to do next . She gave her concern but she has no idea why he sat there . She thought that he is not interested so she decided to move from there but a hold on her wrist stopped her . Before she could turn , she is in his lap with a sudden pull from him . Her eyes went wide and tried to move but as you all know he locked her by wrapping his hands around her waist . Her eyes are filled with pure innocence . she said what she feels for him but she don't know what to do or how to start this. She looked at him with a pout. He chuckles by seeing her antics. 

Aashish: hey elikutty onnume theriyatha maari irukka intha face ah eppadi dha vachirukiyo ...

Sam:  aashisheey ennaku nijama  theriyathu pa only science book la tha patha athuvum enga sir solliye kudukala ketta marriage ku aparam solli kudupanga nu sollitanga

Aashish: aparam yetho mazhai thuli la sonna maari irunthuchu...

Sam : Athula cinema la hero heroine pesuratha vachi sonna

Aashish: appo  relationship  boundaries pathina awareness la eppadi vanduchu

Sam: athu en thangam tha sila basic la kathukanum nu solli kathu thantuchu .

(Author:  ennakum intha wish irukku pa . namma anna kitta itha la pesa oru maari irukkum but itha pathina healthy conversation iruntha super ah irukkum nu en personal opinion  . But ennaku anna la illa hehehe . Summa ennaku share pannanum nu thonuchu )

Aashish's respect towards her brother increase gradually.  He caresses her hair affectionately. When she looked into his eyes lot of emotions stirred in him . Her innocence added extra fuel to the already booming hormones.

            He looked into her eyes to seek permission . She understood that and blinked her eyes to proceed . He cupped her face and started to kiss her lips . She wrapped her hands around his neck and fisted his hair by pulling him closer . He sucked her upper lips and  she responded by sucking his lower lips . After some minutes they exchanged their position of lips and started to suck more . His right started to move down and palmed her clothed breast.  Her heartbeat quickens . Her nervousness made her to suck his lips more . He moaned loudly and crushed her right breast.  Their  moans were muffled in their long kiss . They broke their kiss and panted heavily . She saw  that he didn't took his hand from there . He also noticed her eye sight but let a evil smirk . Before she could react he bites her right clothed breast and started to squeeze her left ones . She arched her head back and started to moan his  name loudly . His lips moves up and sucked her colar bone and made her neck pool like a garden with red roses . His left hand took shift for both breast and did wonders by crushing it . She felt her lower abdomen is doing somekind of dance and also some liquid stirring in her pussy . He sucked her cleavage and started to place wet kisses on her hickeys to smooth the pain . She just closed her eyes and floats in pleasure.  She opened her eyes by breathing heavily   and looked at his eyes when he stoped his kisses and also kneading. 

Aashish  : inniku ithu pothum ma namma konjam konjam ah intha process move pannalam .

Sam nodded with a blush.  He scooped her went inside  and placed her on their bed.  He also joined her and cuddles with her by covering them with duvet

Flash back ends....

Aashish:  enna ma ninachu pathiya . Marupadiyum cheeks la red ah irukku .enna mamanoda performance eppadi irunduchu...

Before he could damage her more she captured his lips and started to sank in their another longest kiss ......

############

By
    Dhira

Eppadiyo mudichachu pa . Ennala mudinja romance and naan kutty romance tha vachiruka to show their improvement in their bond .
Keep supporting with your votes and reads .

Thanks for my sisters who is supporting me from my first chapter . You are the only motivation to continue this story. Thank you so much my 20 to 22 sisters who is constantly supporting me with your votes.

For you all this double update enjoy 😍😍😍😍

Varatuma aiyasamy 😁😁😁😁