UNWRAPPING 36

Recap : shyam (kiara's friend) spiked aashish's drink to tarnish his reputation. Aashish got tipsy . Samridhi saved him from a girl who forced her on him . Aashish can't be able to control his hormones.

The story continues

In bathroom

Samridhi: aashisheeyy do ... Mm.... Do you trust me right??

Aashish cupped her face with his trembling hands . His eyes which are filled with lots of love conveyed the answer to her .

Suddenly samridhi turned on the shower . They both drenched in the water with their clothes sticking to them as a second skin . Samridhi ran her fingers from  edge of his shirt . When she reached his neck she pulled his collar so that his face can come to her height . All this while aashish didn't take his eyes from her lips which becoming wet due to the shower . Both looked each other with various emotions . The distance between their lips were keep on reducing without their knowledge. A shock wave is passed through their body when their lips can feel each other's hot breath inspite of drenching in the shower. Out of blue aashish kept his hand between their lips. When she felt his hand instead of his lips she came out from her world and looked into his eyes which held so much guilt in it .

Aashish: rithi you know right what we are doing now is totally unfair .you are my friend . Please don't do this to me .I should not use you for my situation. So please lock me here and leave . Or call Kiara she will take care of me

Samridhi gulped to avoid crying and replied

Samridhi: Wait I will go and call Kiara .I will sacrifice anything for your happiness .

Aashish: like how you sacrificed me to that Kiara right ????

Samridhi: aashisheey... Athu...

Aashish: pothum  samridhi please innum ethana naal tha ippadiye nadika pora . Aana summa solla kuda thu ava enna meeri en cheeks la kiss pannum pothu kooda unnaku en sattai ah pudichu yenda ippadi ennaku throgam panra  nu kekka thonala la ?? Seri naanum nee enna kathuva , naan than da un sunflower nee enna tha kalyanam pannanum enna tha kiss pannanum naan tha unna pathukanum nu solluva nu patha , nee enna ava thalailaye kattidalam nu paakura la... Aparam..

Samridhi quickly pecked his lips and whispered

Samridhi: aiyoo Aashisheey nee ipa pesunathu ava ketrupa Namma plan ellame pochu . Yenda unnaku ivlo avasaram
Aashish pinched her cheeks. She pouted looking at him

Aashish: adiye en azhagu raniye , ava un veetla fix panna Ella devices um namma hack panniyachu nu unnaku theriyum la aparam yen veetla vanthum nadikura

Aashish pulled her forcefully, turned her around and hugged her from behind. He started to chew her ear lobe . She moaned and punched his stomach .

Aashish: aah valikuthu dii yen ippadi kuthura

Samridhi: pinna enna pannanum nu solringa avala karanama vachu apa apa romance panringa . Seri eppayavathu panna ok kadaikira chance ellathalayume itha mattum panna enna panrathu . Appadi tha annaiku cottage layum enna kadichu vachittu ava nammala follow panna appoint pannavangaluku doubt vara koodathunu doctor ah vara vachinga . Naanum evlo tha nadikarathu , appadi perfect ah nadichalum  romance panra nu sollu  keduthu vachiringa ithuku than thangam appave solluchu unnaku intha tape recorder venam nu naan than ennaku Antha palaya aal tha venu adampudicha . Vidhi yaara vituchu . Ithuku nadula antha Kiara voda friend uh vera athan antha shyam uh . Avanuku vera idea ve kidaikala ya . Serial ah papan  pola Ella villis um panra athe technique ah oru inch marama appadiye execute pannitan but naan yaaru periya rowdy aache. Avanuku naan Wattpad stories padipa  nu  theriyala pola silly boy . Naan eppadi unna kaapathuna nu pathiya ???