UNWRAPPING 17

A week went in a shift and the results were released.  Samrithi didn't have a little bit of confidence but she decided to face the reality.  She noticed a  huge crowd that surrounded the notice board she waited for a moment for the crowd to be cleared.  After awhile she reached there and checked her number . she failed in all subjects except tamil . she don't know what to do . no one is ready to teach her . she frightened that what will her thangam react to it . this education only gives some light for her darkened life . so she can't stay like this . she have to improve a lot within herself but she can't afford money to join any tutorials. so she exited from that place and moved to her secret place inside the college . the place is fully filled with greeneries . there will be a single bench in that area . no students will go there as there is a belief that an alumni of this college suicided here . but for samridhi whenever she gets depressed she used to stay here for at least some minutes . she reached there and sat on that bench with her head facing down . her eyes started to leak and tears started to flow on her already reddened cheeks . suddenly she noticed a figure standing in front of her . when she looked up by wiping her tears she jerks a little by noticing Aashish who was standing in front of her with a glare on his face . but after seeing her state his eyes softened . when she looked into his eyes she noted a unknown feeling in his eyes for her . abruptly she stood up and started to walk from there . immediately Aashish held her hand to stop her from going .

sam : please konjam kaiya vidunga naan ponum

Aashish: yen enna avoid panra sunflower

sam : appadi la onnum illa nga and please enna sunflower nu kooputhathinga

Aashish : naan appadi tha koopuduven . seri ungaluku pidikalana naan oru option thara .

Aashish pulled her towards him . her back collided with his front . she closed her eyes by feeling his chiseled chest . he went near her ear lobe and whispered in his base voice .

Aashish : naan ungala ridhi nu kooptava ..

sam has no idea why her lower body reacting even for his base voice . the cheeks which former reddened due to her cry now reddened due to her blush . he turned her toward him and wipes her tear strains affectionately. she is not sure when she placed her hands on his shoulders . his left hand is securely settled on her clothed waist . she was mesmerized by his eyes which shows her only love and concern . here Aashish also was not less than her . he stunned for a moment to witness a most innocent eyes and also her make up less face with only kajal which enlightens her eyes . quickly he withdraws himself from her by correcting his hair . sam also composed herself and faced down . to clear the embrassing situation he asked .

Aashish: naan kethatuku innum neenga badhile sollaliye

sam : athu .. athu .. neenga enna kettinga

Aashish mv : oh en kittaye va iru di unna paathukura

Aashish: athu neenga yen azhuthutu irukinga nu ketta

sam mv : nalla vela avanga atha kekala

Aashish saw a sudden relief in her face . he giggled by seeing her innocence .

sam : ennachu

Aashish : onnum illa neenga sollunga . yen neenga naan varathuku munnadi azhuthutu irunthinga ?

sam : athu vanthu .. athu ..

Aashish: hey wait wait if you feel uncomfortable its ok

sam : appadi illanga naan solra . actually ennoda test results la vanduruchu . unfortunately naan tamil thavara matha ella subjects um fail . naan ellarkittayum ketuta even teachers kitta kooda kettuta but nobody is ready to reach a tamil medium student like me . I am a orphan . naan orphanage la than valantha anga tha ennaku my non blooded brother rakshan kidachan . avan ippa Chennai college la third year padikaran . naanga rendu perum scholarship la tha college senthom aana engaloda personal expenses kaga naanga part time job ku poitu irukkom . ippa naan avan kitta poi tutorial fees keka mudiyathu because avanuku innum intha month salary kudukala and also I didn't like to burden him with my expenses . naan vela seira edathulayum keka mudiyathu yena avangale elderly couples, veeta vittu avanga pasangale thorathitanga avangala and road side la kutty shop tha vachirukanga . ennaku intha degree tha romba mukkiyam ithu tha ennoda and en anna oda life decide pannum . naan eppadi intha exams la clear pannuvan nu theriyama irukken . naan padikarathuku help panna kooda yaarume illa nu varuthama iruku .

samridhi has no idea why she opened all her sufferings to him but she felt that right . here Aashish can't able to digest the struggles faced by his little sun shine . he was not sure why his heart was bleeding .

Aashish: if you don't have any objection , shall i teach you

all of a sudden sam excited and started to jump in happiness . he stunned by seeing her excitement .

sam : nijama neenga ennaku solli tharingala

Aashish: aama ma .

her stomach churned by hearing him calling her as ma . she has no idea why she felt it like a responsibility to care him like his mother .

sam : pinky promise

he chuckles and said

Aashish: pinky promise .

sam : appa ippave solli tha va va seekaram va

she started to drag him .

Aashish: hey iru ma . yen ivalavu avasaram . konjam porumaiyum venum ma .

sam : he he he sorry

she cutely held her ears by smiling sheepishly . he has no idea that she will speak this much .

Aashish: ma nee ivalavu pesuvanu ippa tha therithu ennaku .

sam : athu naan romba extrovert tha but yaarume en kooda pesave mattanga la athunala than nanum yaaru kittayum pesa maata . en anna va thavara vera yaarukum naan ivalavu pesuvanu theriyathu . ippa ungaluku therinjiruchu avlothan .

she just shrugged her shoulders . he giggled by seeing his kutty pattas

Aashish : seri appa ok . nalaila iruntha namma class start pannalam . but inga set aagathu yenna en friends nu sollitu inga oru gorilla kootham iruku athunala inga beach pakkathula ennaku oru kutty guest house iruku anga namma padikalam . unnaku uncomfortable ah irunthalum sollu ma naan vera idea yosikura .

she can't understand why she trusting him more than her .

sam : I have a belief in you aashisheey .

he stunned for a moment by hearing his name .

Aashish: hey ippa nee eppadi koopta enna

sam: athu theriyama ..

Aashish: nee appadiye kooptu ennaku pudichiruku .

sam : appa ok aashisheey .

he shooked his head with a smile .

Aashish: so inime daily morning anga tha namma padika porom . so intha ithu spare key itha nee vachiko oru vela naan vara late panna nee ulla poidu ok va .

sam : ethuku ithula .

Aashish: athula onnum illa vachiko .

sam : appa seri naan kelambura ..

she started to move but suddenly a hold in her right arm stopped her . he went near her and stood close to her .

Aashish [base voice ] : namma rendu perukkum naduvula etho magic iruku nu unnakum theriyum nu ennaku theriyum . yena naan un kannula atha paathutu so manasa pottu kozhapikkatha . we can analyse it slowly and steadily that what is transpiring between us . but athukaga nee enna avoid panna nu therinjuthu . naatu kozhi maari urichi mejiduven . be careful .

she wriggled from his hold with a blush and started to escape from there . he smirkes by seeing her disappearing figure .

by

dhira

##########

thanks for your votes dudes .

keep supporting

take care

varatuma aiyasamy.