UNWRAPPING 18

The next day

Both of them woke up early . they were unable to sleep properly as they are eagerly awaiting for this day . Both of them bathed and wore their outfits .

Samridhi's outfit

( note : samridhi has long hair till below her waist )

Aashish's outfit

Samrithi got ready asusual by applying only kajal and with a small black bindi

Samrithi got ready asusual by applying only kajal and with a small black bindi . She leaves her hair free by clipped some of them in middle . Here aashish also got ready by messing and combing his hair for more than 15 times . Both of retrived from their home and reached the guest house at sharply 6. 30 am . Samridhi stepped down from the auto only to see the scene of aashish driving his royal enfield. He looked so stunning and as well as sexy by driving it . Sam just stood rooted by seeing him . He parked it near the entrance and came close to her . Her eyes widens by seeing him coming closer . He just came closer and closed her mouth with a slight giggle . Now only she realised that she was gawking him with her mouth wide open . She smiled sheepishly by seeing him who raised his right eyebrow like questioning. Both of them entered inside guest house ( the same guest room where sam went when she saw kriti that day in present life . Refer chapter 7 ) . It is a small house with a living room and kitchen on ground floor and a single bedroom and balcony in the first floor . They settled in the couch .

Aashish: would you like to have any refreshments ....

Sam: nope thank you .

Aashish: seri appa namma start pannalam . Today naan ungaluku physics solli thara .

He started to teach her by explaining each and every line clearly in tamil . She understood everything perfectly. In between when aashish ask some questions from his teaching , she replied enthusiastically. Finally her two hours of class was over. She completed a small lesson today . She jumped by claping his hands and enjoying her victory like she took 100 marks in physics . He also felt happy by seeing her first success . Both of them packed their books in bag .

Aashish: hey breakfast saptalama ??? Already late aayidaayiduchu.

Sam: mm... athu..

Aashish: ennachu ma ethavathu problem ah

Sam: athala onnum illa naan part time ah work panra shop la ennaku salary ah breakfast and lunch kuduppanga . Naan college pogum pothu appadiye collect pannitu poyiduven athan yosikiren .

Sam remembered about her fate with a sad smile. Aashish felt sad by hearing his little munchkin's struggles . He decided to change her gloomy mind .

Aashish: seri vaa appa naanum angaye sapudra . Naan road side food eh saptathu illa

Sam: cha saptatu illaya enna aalu neengala cha ... i am very disappointed

Aashish: athu dad enna allow panna mattaru ma

Sam: ohh appa seri seekaram vaanga anga dosa semaya irukkum athu kooda vada kari vaippanga paarunga aaha sorgam ..

Aashish chuckles by seeing her exaggeration and both of them started their journey without knowing the future deeds

#########

By
Dhira

Sorry for the late and short update . Some what busy with my family function. Thanks for your valuable votes. Keep supporting dudes.

Ungaluku ethavathu suggestion or problem iruntha please be free to ask ......

Varatuma aiyasamy 😁😁😁