UNWRAPPING 14

Sam ran from there with a tint of blush . Her cheeks become like a ripen tomatoes.  She steadied herself and went to principal office.  After finishing the joining procedure she  investigates about her class room and  started to walk towards her class room.  All through the way she noticed that the students were gawking her from top to toe by seeing her dressing manners . But she didn't give shit to it . When she entered the classroom everybody's reaction were like judging  by her attire . Sam didn't like their judging eyes so she went and sat on the last row where no one is there . Here after samrithi goes aashish corrected his hair . Only god knows how many times he was doing it . Aashish is studying in third year only but even the seniors and professors were afraid of him because of his father . He tried many attempts to explain them that his father is nothing to do with his son's college.  He also a normal student who came to achieve his dream . But all his arguments were failed . So he stopped trying.  He walked towards his class room without minding others especially girls who were gawking him with their seductress look . The day came  to an end . Nobody tried to befriend samrithi but she didn't worry about it . A lot of problems were around her but she never forgot to smile.  There is always a little smile that lingers on her face . She walked through the way beside the play ground to reach her hostel . She stays in girls hostel which is not under the college as she planned to do part time jobs to manage her expenses without disturbing rakshan . By moving out she noticed the same boy who saved her in morning was playing basketball with others . He was sweating badly . His sports shirt was sticking to his body like a second skin.  Sam noticed that a group of girls were chearing by his name " aashish " .

Sam mv  : ohh avanga peru aashish ah .  Paravala name nalla tha irukku . Aiyo sam ennachu unnaku idhuvaraikum entha paiyanayum pathi yosichathu kooda illa . Ippa enna aachu unnaku ??? 

She was fighting with her inner feelings  but she forgot that she was sighting aashish for a long time.  After finishing the game aashish was  wiping his sweats using hand towel . Suddenly he felt a strong gaze . When he looked in that direction he noticed the girl who he saved morning was sighting  him . He walked towards her and cleared his throat . She startled to see him close . She gulped her throat and gave a small smile  with nervous .

Aashish : first day ve sighting ahh

Sam : yaa.. mm mm ... yaaru sight adichathu .

Aashish: ungaluku yaarunu theriyathu athana

Sam: theriyathe . Seri ennaku time aachu naan kelambura .

She turned and started to walk but stopped by hearing her new name ..

Aashish  : oii sunflower nilu  di

Sam: en peru sunflower illa . She said in her low voice .

Aashish: nee un pera sollave illaye . Appa naan eppadi unna koopudrathu ....

She thought for a moment whether she can tell her name or not .  But she don't know when she started  to  trust him .

Sam:  i am samrithi , 1st year

Aashish: wow that sounds good but yennu theriyala unna sunflower nu koopta tha ennaku pudichi  irukku .

Sam twisted her lips and started to walk.  Aashish also started to walk behind her by grabbing his things . He neared her ears from behind . She stopped when she heared his husky voice .

Aashish : oii Sunflower Naan kelambura bye .

He whispered in her ear and started to walk by rubbing his nape . Sam didn't know what to do .she felt a unknown feeling towards him but she decided to go with the flow..........

#############

By
    Dhira

Thank you for your votes and comments.  Keep supporting dudes.  If you have any problem please inform me in the comments. 

Varatuma aiyasamy......