UNWRAPPING 19

Both of them decided to go early so that they can have their breakfast there itself . When they came out samridhi got confused whether she need to book an auto or ask him to give ride for her in his royal ride . She started to imagine how it will feel when he drives his enfield with her in his back and her hugging him from behind  . She slightly blushed by the mere thought of it . Suddenly aashish snapped his finger when he found that she zoned out some where .

Aashish: hey sunflower ennachu ??? Marupadiyum zone out ah

Sam: naan eppa first zone out aana

Aashish: naan vena date uh time uh la yosichuttu nalaiku vandu sollatta .

Sam: ithuvum nalla idea tha ..

She talked so seriously but received a knock on ber head . She rubbed that spot with a pout on his face .

Aashish: ithula unnake over ah theriyala . Seekaram vaa late aaguthu paaru .

Sam: ippa naan enna pannanu

Aashish: pathu sit ups podu . Aandava iva enna romba sothikira . Achoo vaa ma kelambalam . Ennala mudiyala

Sam: seri aashisheey naan appa auto la vara

Aashish: yen en kooda bike la vara maatiya

Sam: illa... athu ... eppadi ....

Aashish (In bv ) : yen vara pidikalaya ... yen kooda varuva thana ???

Sam nodded with a blushy smile .

Aashish started the bike and gestures sam to sit . She hoped on the bike by placing her hands on his shoulders and sat double sided . He pouted when she took her hands away . He saw her through the rear mirror with a fake glare . She questions what with her eyebrows . He patted his shoulder indicating her to keep her hands there like before with a pout . She chuckles at his childish behaviour and kept her hands there with a blush . He started the bike with a roar . Through out the journey sam instructed him the route to that shop . Both of them reached there and were welcomed by the lovey dovey sight of three elderly couples . They were talking in group where the husbands were saying  something to their wives making them to blush at this age.

Sam : Enna oldies semma romance pola naan thaan seekaram vanthu keduthutana ...

Thatha2 : appadi la illa ma .athu seri yen engala nee oldies nu kooputra naanga la eppadi love pannitu irukkom nu paakura la. Pathume eppadi nee engala appadi kooptalam

Thatha 1 : we were enjoying our honeymoon phase happily but you disturbed us today . He pouted

Sam: kochikathinga thatha neenga unga love life ah continue pannanum na ippa neenga urgent ah unga special crispy dosa va seiyanum . Illana .....

Thatha 3 : illana ????

She called all the thathas to come closer and whispered.

Sam : illana neenga pona week  namma park pogum pothu oru aunty ah sight adichikale atha naa paati kitta pottu kuduthuduven .

Thatha2 : nee two icecream vaangi thantha solla maata nu solli thana vaangi sapta ....

Sam: athu pona varam ithu intha varam . So ippa neenga pottu thara mudiyuma mudiyatha ...

Thatha 1: seri seri pottu tharom enna panrathu

Sam: antha bayam irukkattum naan la rowdy theriyum la ..

Thatha chorus : theriyume nalla theriyume ..

They said and retrived to their past place . Their wives asked the secret they spoke but they convinced them that it is nothing serious . By seeing his girl's antics aashish laughed a bit louder . Then only the couples noticed him after a longtime. When they asked about him ....