UNWRAPPING 02

The next morning
          a small figure is disturbing the short nap of sam  as she is weeping all over the night .

Sam: ruhi ma please en chellam  la innum konja neram thoonga vidu ma

Ruhi : no angel seekaram ezhunthu ennaku help pannu . Ennaku food vena but mumma is compelling me please angel ...

Sam : ok ok cool nee ippa food waste pannama iruntha we will go to icecream parlour....

Ruhi : ok deal accepted . Mumma i am very hungry 😅😅😅😅

She started to run towards her mother .A small chuckle escaped from sam's lips . She had wake up and does her morning chores. She presents herself with loose white sweat shirt and jeans . She stood before the mirror and lost in thoughts . Suddenly rakshan's voice broke her thoughts . She prepared herself to meet ..... group of company 's md .

Rakshan and sam  reached the spot and inspecting the area . Suddenly a black range rover car enters the area.  All the eyes focused on the particular door to open . Most of the pupils of girls dilated to see the most eligible hot and sexy most charming bachelor's entry.
But a particular doe eyes shows longings whether her eyes have the pleasure that atleast his brown eyes will meet her doe eyes only once . When the scene takes place , the brown eyes didn't  show any emotion but with doe eyes we can see the struggle that the doe eyes faces to mask her inner turmoil .
      That md straightly walks towards samrithi  and introduces himself as...

Unknown: morning , this is aashish amartya . Ceo of aashish group of companies.

Samrithi  stunned for a moment . She couldn't able process anything.  So many incidents started to pass in front of her. A lone tear tried to escape from her painful eyes but she tackled it with more difficult to prevent it from releasing
She managed herself and answered

Sam : hello i am samrithi  md of diya enterprises.  It's pleasant to collaborate with you . Thanks for giving this partnership a chance .

Aashish: thank you for your warm welcome and nice to meet you mr. Rakshan

Rakshan: it's an immense pleasure to meet you and work with you mr. Aashish . Shall we continue our inspections.

Aashish: yeah sure Let's bang this project

#############

Around 9.00 pm
In sam's room........

Sam : unkitta irunthu vilagathan naan ivalavu panna. unna paakave koodathunu avalavu muyarchi panna . unnavittu three years pirinchi poi oor per theriyatha idathula kashta patta. ippa marupadiyum three years before eppadi pathano appadiye en kannu munnadi vandhu nikkara .nee yen ennaku ivalavu kashtatha kudukura. ennoda kashtangala unnoda madila paduthutu un kanna pathu appadiye solli azhanum nu thonuthu. aana yen kashtatha solla un shoulder eppavum irukkum nu sonna nee ippa illaye daaa .

She started to cry vigorously and started to pull her hairs . By hearing the sound aayushi tried to move towards her room but rakshan stopped her .

Rakshan: please da she need to handle the situation.  You know the problem right . Let her handle it . I am confident that she will overcome her  problem  and reach us as our old sam .

Aayushi hugged him and teared a little.  He comforted her with a bear hug . Suddenly out of nowhere ruhi started to cry . They parted from hug .

Aayushi: unga ponna paarunga thoongum pothu kooda  enna en purushan kooda romance   panna vida matra

Rakshan: paaru da en pondatti ku intha aasa la irukku.

He started to laugh mockingly.  Aayushi smriked and seals her lips with his for passionate kiss.  Rakshan started to melt in her kiss   and placed his right hand on her bare waist and started to kiss harshly.  They proceeding their night with low moans and groans without disturbing the sweet little soul who sleeping silently without knowing the deeds of her parents .

$$$$$$$$$$$

By
       Dhira

Thanks for your support for the previous chapters . Hope the plot is going good . If you have any problem please inform me in the comments .

Konja peru en story ah reading list la add pannirukkinga thank you dudes for the support.  Keep supporting with your votes and comments . See you all in next amazing chapter .

Varatuma aiyasammi ..................