UNWRAPPING 20

A week  rolled by him teaching her each and every subject clearly . Samridhi started to improve in all subjects.  She can't able to believe her improvement. It's all because of aashish's teaching but whenever she says he won't accept  and say that it's all because of her hard work  .   also The unsaid love between  them were  growing deeply into their heart . Whenever the topic comes both of them avoid that as much as possible . Here kiara took so much attemtps to stay close to him as much as possible but he always avoids all the possible ways to be alone with her . This irked kiara alot . She understood  that he will not consider her even when she stand before him in two piece costume . He is not that kind of  person who thinks girls as a toy for sex. But she knows the weakness of aashish "his dad " .

##########

Today There is no class on morning as Only sunday alone aashish and samridhi decided to study afternoon as samrithi have job to attend in morning .

Sunday morning at 8.00 am
Here in aashish's room

Aashish entered into his room after finishing his morning jogging and workouts wearing a black vest and tracks.  He removed his vest which is soaked in his sweats and threw it in the cloth basket . He lied on the floor with hands and legs wide to relax his tightened muscles . After awhile he bathed and came wearing a black close neck tshirt and a sandal pant . By climbing down he witnessed the serious conversation between his dad and kiara . He didn't care about it . Straight away he went near his mom's portrait , changed the dry flower to new one , lighted the diya and had a silent prayer . 
Amartya rolled his eyes by seeing his son's affection towards his mother .

Amartya: aashish come here

Aashish: yeah dad

He neared  and Sat opposite to them . He guessed that kiara informed something about him . So he prepares himself for the upcoming questions from his father

Amartya: why are you avoiding your friends?? They were extremely  worrying about you. so here after  Talk to your friends properly.  Importantly to kiara . She is very  caring towards you but you are ignoring her. Ava unnakaga enkita evvalavu argue pannirukka theriyuma . So don't you dare to hurt your fiancee.

Aashish: but dad . I didn't have feelings for her. I am treating her only as my good friend . So don't pressure me to marry her.

Kiara: uncle leave it . Ennala ungallukulla entha problem um vena . En love avanuku puriyalana paravala naan kadaisi varaikum avana ninache vazhduren . So please don't force him uncle .

She faked her tears by wiping hers. By seeing this aashish rolled his eyes by seeing her drama .

Amartya: nee worry pannatha kiara . Avan unnaku tha.  listen aashish nee avala tha kalyanam panra illana i will never think a second to throw you out .

Aashish chuckles sadly by seeing his own dad cursing him infront of some guest . He took a look of his mother's portrait and remembered his promise took by his mother to obey his father's orders . He retrived to his room and collapsed on bed .

##########

Here in  beach home

Samridhi reached early as she finished her job quickly to spend some more time with her aashisheey .  She cleaned the home and prepared some fresh juice and fruit salads for their refreshments.  Once it finished she settled in study table beside the bed in bedroom and started revising previous day portions. She looked the clock to realise that till now  aashish didn't come here . It's almost 30 minutes past 2 o clock as they planned to study from 2 o clock to 5.30 pm . She worried for him as he never came late in these days . So she decided to call him . On dialling his number she heard door opening sound . When she came downstairs she noticed that the face of aashish which lost all his colours .

Sam : Enna aachu aashisheey yen ippadi face la dull ah irukku . Ethavathu problem ah

Aashish : athu ... athula onnu illa ma . Inniku class vena nu solla tha vantha . Nee kelambu

Whenever he feels like stressed he  used to visit this beach house alone to compensate his agony . He forgot that today afternoon they decided to study together because of his dad's scoldings . He thought  to not worry his sunflower by telling his state so he decided to tell some lame excuses to send her away . Because he fears that his anger issue will separate her from him . He unknowingly worried how she will react when he shows his anger and sufferings  towards her .

Sam: itha nee phone panni sollirukalame . Nee yen inga vandha and un eyes la yen red ah irukku . Azhuthiya ... yen da pesama irukka ??? Aashish .. aashish...

Aashish: will you just shut up .

Samrithi frightened by his act. He just roared in extreme anger . Her eyes has stagnated with tears . Aashish tried to control himself but all his grieves and pressure overtook him .

Aashish: unna poga sonna poga vendiyathu thana . Yen ippadi panra . Ellarume enna vittu thana poranga neeyum poga thana pora aparam yen inga ninnu ennaku hope thara . Ennakaga azhuga kooda yaarume illa . YAARUME ILLA............

He shouted at her . She don't know why he is doing all this but she decided to assure him one thing that she will never leave him . She don't know what this relationship names but she is sure in one thing that this bond is beyond admiration.  It's paining like hell for her to see him in this state  . So she determined to be with him in all his ups and downs .

Sam : aashish calm down . Yaaru sonna unnaku yaarume illa nu . Naan iruken da unkooda.  Ennakunu yaaru da irukka thangatha thavara . Ennakagavana nee mattum than da irukka . Nee yen kooda illana ennaku en uyire enna vitu pora maari  irukku da  . Enna vitratha da.

Aashish demeanour softened by seeing her tears brimming eyes .

Aashish: sorry ma sorry ma theriyama appadi pesitta.... athu .... appa .... atha vidu nee azhatha ennaku kashtama irukku. Please yen sunflower la azhatha.

Sam: seri naan azhala neeyum azhatha please .

Then only he noticed that his tears were wetting his cheeks . He wipes his tears and wiped hers too . Suddenly they noted that the sky started to get gloomy and wind started to blow mildly spreading the soil's fragrance  ( manvasanai ) . The clouds started to drizzle lightly with a mild breeze . The drizzle started to enter through the opened window . Samrithi neared it and shut the windows . It's kind of  transparent glass.  So she stood there by seeing the nature's art . She quickly went to balcony which is attached to the room and stood holding the railings . All the while aashish saw her doings.  When she stood holding the railings he noticed her dress . She wore a plain red top which has slit on both her sides from just above the waist  till end showing a little  side view of her contrasting creamy waist  as she was wearing a black full skirt above her navel . He gulped by seeing her waist .

Aashish mv : dei aashish maanatha vangatha da . Avale unna good boy nu ninaikura atha neeye kedukatha chup .

He silently tried to escape but suddenly sam called him near . He prepares his mind to be strong and takes his steps slowly nearing her ...........

##########

By
    Dhira

Thank you for your reads and votes guys.  Keep supporting with your votes.  If you have any problem or suggestions please inform me in the comments below. 

Varatuma aiyasamy 😁😁😁