UNWRAPPING 05

after few months ,

in these months Aashish tries many attempts to befriend her . when he tries to initiate something she pretend to be busy and avoid him most of the time.
The project also came to an end .the government appreciated for their wonderful work and this project bangs huge success among people. So both entrepreneurs were plans to organise a success party for both company's employees.

#####
The day before the party....
In sam's room

Sam : enna ruhi pandra nee . Paaru yen wardrobe ye kalachi vachiruka .

She pretended to be angry . By seeing her anger ruhi pouted.

Ruhi : my angel should look like a beautiful girl right . Athan naan unnaku nalla dress select pannitu irukka.

She whined with her childish voice . Sam smiled and kneels down before her .

Sam : en chellam ennakaga dress select pandrangala . Sorry da ma naan reason theriyama unkitta kochikitta . Naan un favourite thana enna manikka matiya .

She started to pacify her with her sweet words . Namma ruhi papa yaaru rowdy la .

Ruhi : seri ok aana punishment irukku . Five situps pannu appa tha naan unna forgive pannuva.

Sam : hey please ma. naan vena three pannatuma

Ruhi : no no no no no only five .

Sam : seri ok

She started to do situps grumpyly . Ruhi started to jump and laugh her heart out when sam slipped a little and fell down on floor with thud . Sam stood up by rubbing her back till that ruhi didn't stopped her laugh. Suddenly she stopped her laugh and started to move back when she noticed her angel's mischievous eyes before she could process anything sam started to tickle her. After a long gap sam's laughter sound echoed the whole home .

#######

In aashish's room

In call

Aashish: yeah i am going to wear white shirt with blue jacket di.

Unknown: ...............

Aashish : i can't wait untill tomorrow. it's like a hell without meeting you .

Unknown: .............

Aashish: unna paakama irukka oovoru nodiyum oru yugam maari irukku di . neeyum ennana enna vittu romba thooram poita . Six months kaparam ippa tha india vantha paakalama nu ketta party anniku meet pannanum nu solra ithu konjam over ah illa unnaku ??

Unknown: ...........

Aashish: nalaiku varaikum wait pannanuma

Unknown: ...........

Aashish: seri ok i need to wait right. Uff en mela yaarukum paasame illa .

Unknown: ........

Aashish: ok ok bye .

The call ends . He stood before the mirror kept his shirt on his front and views his mirror image to see whether the dress suits him .

Me be like : neenga ethu pottalum mass tha anney

Latet he arranged his bed and dozed off .

##########

On the party day

Sam's outfit

Aashish's outfit

Aashish's outfit

The party was held in a five star hotel on terrace

The party was held in a five star hotel on terrace .
Colourful lights were fixed with dj music. The party has started. Most of the employees arrived but

Me be like : ada namma hero and heroine enga pa

Suddenly the lights focussed on a particular thing sorry it's not a object but a girl with her most attractive doe eyes kohled , a light shadow pink lip gloss for her already pinkish plum like lips . Totally she looks like a angel jumped from the heaven with the permission of lord brahma ( in Hinduism they say the god of birth ) . Sam entered following by Rakshan and his family. The party continued with the dance of the little munchkin for kutty pattas.

A throat clearing sound was heard out of nowhere. When the people moved to a particular direction there he is with his ever charming smile. He corrected his hair for umpneeth time . Sam couldn't take her eyes from him . The man who stirred her girly thing who stirred her shyness was standing in front of her with his brown eyes. She felt possessive by seeing the girls those who drooling over him for his well build body . Suddenly she notice a hand that wraps around his left arm . When she looked up ..............

#########

Hi dudes. Sila peru en story ah continues ah padichutu irukkinga avangalukku romba thanks . I am very grateful for your votes . If you have any problem please inform me. Keep supporting with your votes and comments.

Who is the anonymous person ????
Yaara irukkum ????
Keep guessing.

By
Dhira

Varatuma aiyasamy.