UNWRAPPING 07

She drove the car to a secluded area near the private beach where there is no people.  She reached the private guest house and went inside using the key . The house was cleanly maintained but there is no one in the home . She walked upstairs and stood in front of a door that is closed.  Then she opened the door and went inside.  She roamed her  eyes  around the room . The walls of that room has plenty of photos which were deeply connected to her . She kneeled down in the place where she is standing and started to shout her lungs out by hitting her forehead and pulling her hair . Unfortunately she zoned out and fainted  .

############

Here in party ...

Ruhi took baby steps towards her father who was busy with speaking to a client.  Aayushi also following her towards Rakshan.  When he saw them approaching him he excused himself from the client and went towards them . He lifted ruhi and smiled at aayushi.

Ruhi: dada angel enga ?? Naan sema tasty aana rose milk patha anga . Naan taste panni pathana it's yummy . Athan angel ku kudukalam nu patha angel kanum .

She pouted cutely . Rakshan and aayushi smiled by seeing her antics. 

Rakshan: ammu angel ku odambu seri illa athan avanga hospital poi oosi poda poyirukkanga .

Riya : angel ku oosi venam valikkum .

Rakshan: seri vena naan doctor uncle kitta sollidra ok ah

Riya : haan ok . She nodded her head cutely and dozed off in her father's shoulder. Rakshan started to patt her .

Aayushi: enna aachu avalukku onnum problem illa la raksha.

Rakshan: athala onnum illa ma slight head ache thana . Veetuku poitu rest edukura nu sonna .

Aayushi: mm

She started to worry about her friend cum sister.  They started to become friends during the college days only that also due to the relationship between aayushi and rakshan  but the bond they sharing cannot be defined . It's apart from friendship.  When she drowned into thoughts  a hand wraps around her waist and started to caress her bare waist inside the saree . She stunned for a moment and looked up to notice rakshan's mischievous look .

Aayushi : dei manatha vangatha papa vera thoongitu irukka unmela ,ezhupidatha .

Rakshan: ennathu dei ah . He gripped her waist tightly . She moans a little .

Aayushi: raksha please yaaravathu paaka poranga she whispered. He pulled her towards him with a small distance between them he traced her ear lobe sensually with his lips  and whispered.

Rakshan: yendi ivalavu azhaga irukka eppa tha party mudinchu veetuku povom nu irukku . Saptu romba naal aachu la ....

Aayushi hide her face in his chest without disturbing ruhi and blushed hard . Rakshan chuckles a little and hugged her back .

############

Kiara : yen romba nerama oru maari irukka . Are you ok ???

Aashish: hey athula onnum illa kiara i am alright just a problem in my another project but i solved it . He  smiles a little .

Kiara hugged him by placing her head on his chest . He reciprocated it . They stayed like that for few minutes . After some times kiara cleared her throat and looked up .

Aashish: enna aachu

Kiara : illa nambalum 8 years ah love panrom engagement kooda 6 to 7 months before mudinchiruchu aana nee ippa varaikum eppa kalyanam nu nee sollave illaye baby . First namma college mudikalam nu sonna aparam naan thaniya business la success aaganum 2 years kudu nu keta  aparam nee innum higher studies padikanum un appa company ah nee pathukuna unga appa sandhosam paduvaru nu solli namma engagement mattum ippa pannikalam nu sollita . Seri naanum engagement mudincha aparam  london poita higher studies ku . Ippa tha naan en studies la finish pannitane appa company um innum konja naal la ennaku vandurum la . Namma eppa kalyanam pannikalam baby .

Aashish   : ohh en kiara ku marriage wish la vandurucha .

He said with a mischievous glint . Kiara hugged him tightly .

Aashish: innum three to four months la namma marriage ippa santhosama.

Kiara : mm  . She blushed hardly and snuggled more into him with a evil smirk .

###############

What is hidden behind the evil smirk ??????? Any guessess ????

Thankyou so much for your valuable votes and comments . Keep supporting dudes . If you have any problem please dm me or give  comments .

By 
      Dhira

Varatuma aiyasamy....