UNWRAPPING 28

In present

Here in boys hostel

Rakshan snuggles between her breast and weeps more . Aayushi caressed his hair by wrapping her hands around his neck . Her tears decorated her cheeks . She can't able to tolerate the pain that her loved one suffered once . Today She saw his vulnerable state which made her heart to sank . Slowly rakshan looked into her eyes with a yearning. He didn't voice out anything but she know what he needs now . His eyes spoke all his worries to her . She found that he has fear of her reaction towards this .

Rakshan: nee propose pannum pothe naan sollirukanum but ennaku unnoda love and care kidaikanum nu tha naan atha marachitta . Aana naan unna force panna maata unnaku ishtam illa na nee enna vittu po....

She lost all her sanity by his words . She pressed her lips on his and started to suck his upper lips . He stunned for a moment and started to bite her lower lips harshly. His mind was totally blocked by his emotional turmoil . He started to share his long time pain to her . His harshness brought tears in her eyes but she knows that his acts were unintentional so she decided to take atleast some pain from him . She didn't oppose him and started to cope up with him . He inserted his tongue into her mouth and tasted all her nooks and corners . By tasting some blood along with her saliva he leaves her for breathe . His eyes expressed some guilt. She knows that his mind is now wandering in some unwanted thoughts. To stop his useless thoughts she again latched her lips on his and started to suck his whole lips . His moans were disappears on her mouth . His hand travelled down and touched hem of her top . The next second the top settled beside their bed . Her upper body was cladded only with bra . He marked every inch of her body with his lovable bites . Simultaneously she removed his tshirt and started to mark her territory on him . Both kept themselves busy by smootching their upper body . Their make out session extended upto three hours without crossing their border .

###########

Here in beach home

After session chandran injected little dosage of anaesthesia so that she can calm down a little . Aashish simply stared at her sleeping figure . Her words were running in his mind continuously. His sunshine underwent this much of pain without her knowledge. Now his heart was filled with pure hatred towards that bastard but he knows that his hatred has no use , his love and care towards her only help to cure her from that nightmare . Suddenly he felt a pat on his shoulder. He wiped his tears and looked at him . Chandran don't know how to console them but he knows that their love will heal their pain .

Chandran : avanga ezhunthukka konja neram aagum naan avaluku injection potruka . Medicine la ethume venam but avangala careful ah handle pannunga . Naan poitu vara ethavathu iruntha call pannunga

Aashish: romba thanks doctor neenga pannathu romba periya help uh . Fees evalavu nu sonningana ??

Chandran: atha la onnum venam itha naan en thangachi kaga panna seri appa naan vara . Take care

Aashish bid bye to him and returned to their room . He noticed that she started to wake up from her sleep so he quickly went to basin and washed his face . He wiped the wet with towel , took some water with him and retrieved to their room. He noticed that she woke up and leaned on headboard by rubbing her eyes cutely . He portrayed himself happy with a smile that lingers on his lips . She opened her eyes and looked at him with a cute pout . He sat beside her and made her to drink water . Both maintained some silence for a moment . Aashish was eager to know whether she remember her session or not .

Sam: appa nee solla matta

Aashish: haan

Sam: illa ippadi onnum theriyatha pacha pulla maari muzhikiratha patha ethavathu edakudama kelvi kettiyo nu thonuthu atha enna questions kettinga nu solla maatiya nu kettan .