UNWRAPPING 10

Both of them landed in Delhi airport. When they reached outside a taxi driver is ready to pick them up . Both of them got  inside the car . Once they seated aashish noticed Sam that she gazing through the window without turning to his side .

Aashish : baiya which hotel they were planning to make us stay

Driver: ****** hotel sir . They arranged all the facility there for you  sir  

Aashish: ok baiya ....

Aashish mv : ivanga enna en pakkam kooda thirumbama window vaye  pathutu irukanga . Kashtam kastam ivangala Namma kitta pesa vaikirathu romba kashatam . Ippa nu pathu Namma moola vera back vangutheee ...

He polampified within himself. Suddenly the car stops that made him to hit the seat before him . Before he could react a soft giggle was heard by him when he looked to her side . She stopped her giggle and gave him a apologetic smile . By seeing this Aashish gains his confidence to befriend her .

Aashish: yen anna sudden brake pottinga ....

Driver : kya ???

Aashish: sorry but  why you suddenly put  brake Now baiya

Driver: because we reached the destination...

Aashish smiled sheepishly and apologized driver . Both of them unloaded their bags , bids bye to the driver. They reached the reception and brought the key . Samridhi noticed that they given only one key and aashish also didn't mind about it . So she tugged his shirt. aashish looked her side by raising his eyebrow Indicating what by his gesture . She moved close to him and whispered

Sam : aashish ithula oru key than irukku innoru room ku key enga

By noticing the discussion among them the receptionist asked

Recp: is there any problem sir

Aashish: nope . Just you carry on for your work . Thanks for your help.

Recp : thank you sir . If have any problem with our services please contact us sir .

Aashish: yeah sure .

Aashish literally dragged samridhi from there . She felt some wild animals and insects were dancing in her stomach. But she composed herself and followed him like a love sick puppy . They reached the room . By entering inside , he stood beside the door when she entered inside he closed the door and locked it . She opened her mouth like a fish by seeing his gesture . Aashish noticed the zone outted samrithi . He cleared his throat . This made Sam to wake up from her dream .

Aashish: neenga keta kelvi ku naan ippa padhil solra . Intha room   organization la Irunthu nammaku  Book Panni kuduthatu . First rakshan than varuvanu ninachu naanga one room pothum nu sollitom . But unfortunately the plan has been changed . Athan intha confusion. Do you feel uncomfortable ?? As the room has two single cots we can use it.  Is it ok for you....

Sam mv : nalla setting panra kadavulae

Sam : it's ok . I can manage .

Aashish : then super. First you  freshen  up then I will go . After that we can Start doing our presentation .

Samrithi accepted by nodding her head . She took her necessarites and moves to restroom . She stood infront of the mirror and touched the right wrist where he holded .

Sam : intha trip ah naan ennakana oru chance ah paakura . Ithu tha naan Avan kooda irukka pora kadaisi natkal pola . Ithuku aparam en life vera Avan life vera aayidum . Intha naatkal ah naan waste panna virumbala . Naan etha pathiyum yosikama Avan kooda intha 7 days naan sandoshama vazhanum . Naan avana avoid panna porathu illa ennala avoid panna vum mudiyathu. Ithu kadavul ennaku kudutha kadaisi vaipa naan eduthukura . Avan kooda intha naatkal ah sandhosama vazhduthu antha naatkal oda ninaivugal la naan en vazhkaiya vazhthuduven .