UNWRAPPING 06

The man who stirred her girly thing who stirred her shyness was standing in front of her with his brown eyes. She felt possessive by seeing the girls those who drooling over him for his well build body . Suddenly she notice a hand that wraps around his left arm . When she looked up ..

Introducing yaashika aanand as Kiara Josh Anand

A girl in her late twenties was standing beside aashish by wrapping her right hand around his left arm . Sam  felt a burning sensation in her stomach. Her heart becomes heavy . She can't able to focus on anything . Her eyes were pooled with tears . she wiped her tears before anyone could notice .   In corner of her heart she believes that he is not committed and  she must be his cousin sister but God has other plans

Readers be like : ithu god potta plan nu engala emathirya authoreey .

Me be Like : appadi la solla koodathu 😅😅😅

Aashish straightly went towards sam and her family along with Kiara .In these months rakshan and aashish's bond grew more . They become the support system for each other .

Rakshan: enna macha Company oda CEO va irunthutu neeye late panna eppadi da .

Aashish: athu illa da ivala pick up pannitu vara late aayiduchu vera onnum illa . Sorry sorry I forgot to introduce her right . She is Kiara Josh Anand . My love of life my everything .

He looks kiara's face as she has a tint of blush when he introduced her as his fiance . Here sam's face has lost its colours . She was unable to process anything . She can't able to tolerate the fact that the one who makes her to feel safe in his embrace the one who was her home was going to be possession of another  girl. She was not able to express her pathetic condition to anyone of them . She felt like an orphan for the first time in her life . In her life , the society have abused her with words like orphan , illegitimate child and so on . she didn't give shit about it . But Now all the shames which are tormented her were started to appear in front of her like  a movie . She excused herself and went to rest room . She stood infront of mirror balancing herself by placing her hands on either side of washbasin before her . There is no tears in her Dried eyes . All the incidents flashed in front of her. She don't know what she is doing and what she going to do . She couldn't able to find the way to keep her heavier heart peacefull . She washed her face with fresh water and wiped her face with a hand towel . By moving outside she noticed aashish was standing in party hall's corner facing the wall . When she moved near him she saw Kiara standing before him between his arms which was placed on either side of her on wall like cageing her . She can't able to accept the reality. Whe she decided to move she saw Kiara kissed his left cheeks and escaped from his hold with a blush . She stunned for a moment. Her body started to tremble . She tried so hard to depress her emotions and she was success in that too . At that time rakshan reached her .

Rakshan : ennachu thangam yen oru maari irukka .

Sam  : athula onnum illa thangam . I am alright.
She gives  fake smile . Before rakshan could ask further  aashish came there .

Rakshan : enna da puthu lover ore lovesu tha pola .

Aashish :  dei 8 years of love da naanga college la irunthu love panrom . Ithu varaikum ennaku vantha Ella problem layum ennaku support ah irunthiruka da .

Aashish continues to tell about his love story but here sam  zoned out and started to remember the day which made her life like a spider web . She came to reality when aashish patted  in  her shoulder

Aashish : ennachunga vandhatula irunthu yen kitta pesave illa . Any problem

Sam : nope . I am ok  . Ennaku konjam thalai valiya irukku naan kelamburan you guys enjoy .

Aashish : ungaluku onnum illa la naan vena drop pannava

Rakshan : thangam ennachu ma ivalavu neram nalla thana iruntha

Sam : onnum problem illa anna slight headache tha and aashish I  can manage myself thanks for your care . Enjoy the party guys .

She bidded bye to them and reached the guest house which is located near a private beach by car . She went inside the home . There is no one in the home but it was cleanly maintained. She went near the room and opened the door ....,..

#######

Innaiku update konjam late aayiduchu 😁😁😁😁 . Thanks for your valuable votes  . Keep supporting dudes . If you have any questions please comment .

By
    Dhira

Varatumaa aiyasamy .