UNWRAPPING 04

After the conversation with aashish,  sam came outside the office and started her car . She drove the car like a mad without minding how speed is she driving . Each passing minute the tears started to flow through her chubby cheeks like a river . She can't able to focus. the memories which she locked in her heart were started to burst . Suddenly she takes a uturn and reached the private beach . She came out and started to walk in the beach sand like a dead corpse untill the beach waves caress her leg . When the sound of waves were heard she started to cry vigorously.  The birds started to flew away as they can't  witness the break down of a innocent soul . The waves hit her harshly but she stiffened in her place and cried aloud .

Seconds passed minutes passed more than a hour passed but the tears didn't stopped.  Afterawhile her phone buzzed indicates a call from aayushi .she wipes her tears and controls her emotion and answered the call .

Aayushi: hey  enga than di irukka. inga ruhi vera unna kettute irukka .evening aayiduchu innum office la enna panra . Nee vara vara late ah vara iru un annankita potu kudukura.

Sam : hey venam di please di naan un chellam thana namma rendu perum eppadi pazhaganom athala unnaku maranthu pocha .....

She started to do her usual reel ottifiing . Yaaruthanga ava mela oru minute ku mela kovama irukka mudiyum . Avalodha aayushi total flat uh....

Aayushi: nee reel vittadhu la pothum.  naan un anna kitta sollakoodathu na ennaku ice cream  vangitu vaa naan solla maata .

Sam : athala mudiyathu pa . Naan poi unnaku icecream vangi tharanuma no no no never in my life ....

Aayushi : apa ok . Dei raksha

Let me be : enna mariyatha purushan mela ....

Sam : seri seri ok vangitu vara enna pandrathu ellam vidhi.

Aayushi : appadi vaa vazhiku . Hey mukkiyama i need butterscotch only .

Sam : seringa maharani vangitu vara.  Ippa naan onnum panna mudiyatha nilamai la irukken .

Aayushi : polambunathu pothum seekaram vaa.

Sam : haan seri seri vai.

Call ends . She once glanced the phone and smiled a little .she bought icecreams and reached the home . By entering the home she saw a small figure was standing near the main door with her hands on her hips pouting at her . She laughed at her angry face when she noticed ruhi's glare she shuts her mouth and folds her arm over her chest like a discipline child .

Ruhi : is it the time to reach home ??? You promised me to watch shinchan and play with me this evening but you came late . Po naan unkooda pesa maata neeyum enkitta pesatha .

Out of nowhere a laugh sound heard behind ruhi . When she looked up both rakshan and aayushi laughing their heart out. They were  holding their stomach due to heavy laugh . When sam cleared her throat both of them controlled  their laugh .

Sam : ohh cutie pie kovama irukkangala aana naan avangalukaga chocolate flavour ice cream vangitu vandurukene. namma rendu perum sernthu icecream saptute shin chan paakalam nu ninachu tha vangitu vantha athan late aayiduchu . Apa unnaku vendama ...

Aayushi be like : illa ennaku puriyala .....

Ruhi : illa illa naan chumma sonna angel vaa vaa ice cream melt aaga pothu seekaram vaa.

Ruhi caught sam's hand and started to walk.  Dhriti smiled a little by seeing the little bundle who brings a small brightness in her darkest life ..

Rakshan and aayushi shook their heads seeings their angels drama .

Rakshan m.v : nee ippa evvalavu kashtam pattutu irukka nu theriyum ma. unnoda kadhal la ninachu nee romba varutappadura nu theriyum.  nee ithulaye drown aagiduviyo nu bayama irukka aana unnaku entha situation vanthalum anna un koodave iruppa ...

He smiled with a pain by seeing the disappearing figure of his thangam.

#########

Thanks for your votes dudes  but yaarum comment than panna mattringa so please ungalukku ethavathu issues irutha comment pannunga . aparam story plot eppadi irukku interesting ah irukka nu sollunga . It's just an covering chapter here after only the real amazing journey going to unwrap . So put on your seat belts to witness the love story of these two.

Varatuma aiyasamy.....

By
     Dhira