UNWRAPPING 26

The story continues

Aashish can't able to understand her behaviour.  He decided to consult a psychologist before coming to any conclusion and also he didn't want samrithi to acknowledge her problem . So he finalised to invite doctor disguises as his school mate . He dialled his family doctor and explained his situation . He also agreed to act as his friend.  After finishing the call he move towards kitchen to reheat the breakfast.  Suddenly a cute little twin palms is wrapped around his waist from behind . He smiles knowingly and switched off the stove . After checking the stove twice he turned towards her without breaking the hug and placed a forehead kiss.  She teared a little and rubbed her face in his shirt making him chuckles.  She pouted cutely and raised her hand like a kid who ask her daddy to lift   her . He lifted her by her waist and made her sit on the kitchen counter . He took dosa in a plate and started feeding them  .  After finishing their breakfast both sat on the couch and sam lied on his lap . A loud calling bell sound disturbed their silence.  Aashish went and opened the door .

Aashish: hey machi enna intha pakkam

Doctor : intha side vantha da athan unna pathu romba naal aache seri  paakalam nu vantha

Aashish:  unna veliyave nikka vachittu irukka paaru ulla vaa

Both entered inside and sam arrived their with water to please doctor's thirst . He drank and three of them settled in couch .

Aashish:  rithi ithu chandran my childhood buddy but elder than me and this is samrithi my everything ... mmm i mean my close friend.

Chandran greeted her and the same goes to her .

Aashish:  and also he is a psychiatrist rithi .

Chandran : ippa yen da ithu la

Sam : Ithula enna na irukku and ennakum intha field mela konjam interest irukku . Intha hypnotize la pannuvingala anna

Chandran: athutha ma en main subject eh

Sam:  please na one time panni kaamikuringala

Aashish mv : ivala eppadi treatment ku ok solla vekurathunu patha ivale treatment ku ok solra oruvela ottu kettutala ?? Cha cha irukkathu

He shooked his head and again focused on their conversation.

Chandran : illa ma athu eppadi unnaku ...

Sam:  aiyoo anna athu ennaku illa ivanuku tha

Aashish mv : naan sevanenu thana da iruntha enna yen ippa iva ezhukura

Aashish signalled a big no to him when sam turned to see him he smiled sheepishly.

Aashish: athula edukku ma. unnaku experience pannanum  na neeye panniko ma

Sam:  ennake hypnotize panna naan eppadi paaka mudiyum.  Please aashisheey ennakaga ithu kooda panna maatiya

She showed her cute puppy face .

Aashish mv:  avalavu tha chapter close

He replied with a nervous chuckle.

Aashish signalled doctor to do something with a pleading face .
Suddenly a bulb lightened on his back vangum brain .

Aashish:  hey nee mattum patha eppadi naanum atha paakanum la .

Chandran mv : illa ennaku puriyala . Naan inga treatment ku  vanthana illa show panna vanthana ne maranthuduven pola . Aandava ...

Sam:  ohh ippadi vera iruko . Appa seri nee oru vaati pannu naan oru vaati panra ok vaa .

Chandran mv : appa naan show tha panren nu mudive pannitinga

Aashish:  unnaku brain irukku nu  appa appa prove panra di

Sam : aana nee enna kalaikira maari irukke pa

Aashish:  cha cha unna poi naan appadi pesuvana

Chandran : excuse me guys neenga rendu perum enna ennanu ninachuttu irukkinga . Naan enna magic show vaa panra

Sam:  enna na thangachi kaga ithu kooda panna maatiya

Chandran : seri seri unnakaga naan panra . Yaaru first varinga ??

Both indicated opposite to themselves . A moment later aashish accepted to do first and you all know the technique .

Three of them went inside the room and made aashish to sit on the bed by leaning on headboard.

Chandran:  just listen to my instructions aashish.  Just close your eyes and take a long breathe . Focus on your breathing.  Inhale and exhale . Now listen to my question and try to answer it .

Aashish obeyed his comments and now he was totally in chandran's control . Samrithi was watching them with so much of  excitement.

Chandran:  tell me about the person whom you missing now ??

Aashish gives a dry smile and replied.

Aashish:  en amma. She is the most strongest women that i have been seen . In spite of so much struggles she took care of me and made me a man like how i am now . My father didn't love my mother . He only married her only  due to the richness she carried as my grandfather is a zamindhar and he has only one daughter that's my mother . Their married life went smooth but due to his belief towards his friend's words he started to doubt my mother in assuming that she had an affair behind his back . After my birth he doubted whether  i am born to him or not .  My father's eyes which showed some care before started to stare at her with disgust has made huge impact on my mother's health . She suffered more but never showed it to me . Her stress level increased rapidly and before my teen age she left my hand and reached heaven . I even don't know what disease is behind my mom's death . My father didn't allow me to know about her and also he ordered me not to take  her name in front of him .

Aashish started to sob without opening his eyes. Sam's eyes also stagnated by hearing his love towards his mother .

Chandran:  please calm down aashish . Don't submerge into your emotions . Now take a deep breathe . Next one, which one may be a person or thing that you longing for ??

Aashish : true love , care and affection towards me till my deathbed . My life always runs with my dad's orders till now . I didn't experienced any kind of love after my mom's death.  Now i got my sunflower but we didn't come to any conclusion in our relationship.

Sam mv : en aashisheey ivalavu kastatha anupavichirukana . Yen da ennoda problems ah la naan  share pannanum nu ninaikira nee unnoda problems ah enkitta sollama irunthirukka ?? Inime unnoda life full ah love eh illa nu sollatha maari unna love pannuven and yes I LOVE YOU DA AASHISHEEY.  Un manasula enna irukku nu theriyala aana naan unna vida maaten . Unnala en love  torture la irunthu veliya varave mudiyathu .

Chandran signalled samrithi whether he can wake him now or ask some other question but she told chandran to wake him up .
He snapped his finger . Aashish slowly opened his eyes and gave a wide smile at them .

#####

By
    Dhira