UNWRAPPING 21

Sunday night 8.00 pm

In xyz club house

Most of them were vibing for the rock numbers on the dance floor in their unsteady state . In  corner of that hall a girl has finished her fourteenth vodka shot and asking another shot to the bar tender . The bar tender don't know what to do because that girl was so intoxicated. But he can't able to advice her as it's his job to obey customers order so he gave seven more shots to her. She started to drink again inspite of her buzzed state . Suddenly out of nowhere she heard a boy's voice calling her when she looks up she notices a boy in his late 20s standing infront of him .

That girl: hey joseph inga enna panra

Joseph: yen unnaku theriyatha eppavume sunday la namma gang inga thana relax pannuvanga kiara .

Kiara: yeah yeah i know

Joseph: hey enna inniku romba over aayiduchu pola . Any problem???

Kiara : my only problem that aashish . Such an emotional fool .

Joseph : your plan is going smooth  right .

Kiara : yeah yeah kind of . I manipulated his father so well . But i have a doubt , namma avan kooda senthathula irunthu i am noticing something . Aashish appa avan kitta caring ah irunthu naan pathathe illa appadi avanga appa ku express panna therla nu sonnalum whenever aashish talks something to him he will have the expression of disgusting . I don't know is there any dad who looks at his son like disgusting. 

Joseph : it sounds important.  Namma itha seekarama kandu pidikanum . Solla mudiyathu antha vishayam unnaku aashish ah kaikulla pottuka help pannalam .

Kiara : may be or may not be . let's  hope . Athu seri nee mattum yen inga thaniya iruka i mean didn't you find any girl ???

Joseph: may be wishing to get sucked once more by you .

Kiara : so i don't need to find any other horse to ride me

Joseph : as you wish your highness

Kiara stood up from her seat in her drugged state and went closer to his right ear and whispers

Kiara : ride me master ......

############

Here in beach house

The rain didn't stop his showerings as  to give them the much needed coldness so that they can share their warmth due to its coldness. The light that emits from lightning  peeks inside the  balcony but hides out of shyness in darkness as they witnessed
two souls tangled with each other under the fluffy blanket  to seek attention for each others need by covering them fully ......

Author mv : readerseeyyy neenga ninaikarathu la illa , athuku la konjam wait pannanum 😁😁

Inside the duvet aashish's left arm being  wrapped around her bare  waist  inside her top and kept his chin on her left side shoulder like a stand which is made only for him  . Both of them were into deep slumber . Some seconds later  sam's beautiful sleep is disturbed by a heavy thunder . She jerked for a moment but felt safe as she is staying in  someone's embrace . Then only she realised that she was in aashish's embrace . Her cheeks started to  paint with red . She felt a warmness around her waist . When she looked there she discovered the reason for that warmness . Her already redden cheeks started to colour more . She turned towards the person who theft her virginity by showing  his unconditional love to her which she lacks since her childhood  .

( inga naan virginity nu refer panrathu samridhi avoloda manasa avaloda penmai ah avaloda kashtatha  avaloda vetri ah nu avala sarntha ellathayume avan kooda senthu atha feel pannanum nu aasa padrathu and  avaloda vazhkai ah share pannikura muzhu urimai ah kudukurathum tha . In my point of view , our virginity loses when we chooses someone to rule our heart like a king , showering love to an extreme  which reflect in our marriage as we decide to leave our parents wholeheartedly who showered their overflowing love and also shower even after their deathbed only for the trust we have  on him  . It's just my opinion)

By sensing the movement aashish pulled her close to him and again inserted his left hand inside her top which settled on her back lower waist . Samrithi raised her head to see whether he is in sleep but his little snore answered her question.  So she took her right hand and started to trace his  facial features . First she caresses his hair which resembles like a dense bush then she slowly traced his forehead which forms slight wrinkles due to her touch . Her index finger slides down using his nose as a pathway and reached near his left eyes  . She left a deep breathe in relief as she will not suffer in the depth of his eyes which swallow her with all his love that reflects in his eyes. She traced both his eyes with full satisfaction without disturbing his cutest sleep . Followed by both his cheeks and his cute dimples which is hided behind his pricking beard . She caresses his beard which made her to giggle by its pricking sensation . Then she traces his lips which is so pink due to his hatred towards cigarettes . Samrithi always has a wish that her future love of life should not show love towards cigarette as his lips should suck only hers . So she congratulates  his lips .

Sam ( murmured) : congrats to you lips . You won as you didn't smoke all these years so you are rewarded with mine's to suck or chew as much as you want .

She giggles within herself.  Her eyes travelled down  from his lips followed by her hand tracing it . She traces his perfect jaw line followed by his neck but got strucked by seeing  his adam apple . She can't able to control her hunger after seeing his apple . She garlands her hands around his neck and licked his apple sensually . He moaned slightly and snuggles in her neck . She pouted cutely as his apple disappears from her sight . But her evil mind ( only appears for him ) planned something.  She slightly moved down and snuggles  in his neck beside his apple . She gave a evil smirk by seeing his adam apple again . She neared it and started to chew . Aashish moaned loudly by his sunflower's act . His deep slumber was long forgotten . His grip on her waist started to increase with her increase in chewing . She placed wet kisses around his apple . He was pleading her with his husky voice to stop her pleasuring act but she didn't mind it as she enjoying him to the fullest . Suddenly aashish groaned as she took a bite on his apple . She sucked to smooth his pain . She continued to torture her food by chewing biting and smooching it. Unable to handle her torture he hovered her and locked her hand above her head with his single hand and wrapped his another hand around her bare waist.
He looked into her eyes which has a lot of determination to fight against the world for their unsaid love . They were close only in this week if there is someother in her place they will think atleast for a moment to share room with a boy but her confidence towards him that he will not leave me even after we may have our  first sex in chance  shook him . His lust will definitely lose infront of her trust towards him . So he decided to show all his love in a different angle for her .

##########

By
     Dhira

Thanks for your valuable votes and reads . Keep supporting with your votes dudes.  If you have any problem , discomfort  or suggestions please inform me in the comments. 

I tried something new in this chapter nalla vanduruku nu ninaikuren 😅😅😅

Varatuma aiyasamy 😁😁😁