UNWRAPPING 11

Aashish smiled a little . Sam closed her eyes took a deep breath and opened her eyes  .....

Sam: inga vename room la poi pesalama..

He nodded by understanding her hesitation.  Both of them finished their cup of tea and retrieved to their room . Once they reached there aashish locked the door . Whereas sam went to balcony and arranged the beam bags opposite to each other to sit comfortably.
She lighted the candle all around the balcony as there is  excursion  in that area . Both of them freshens themself and settled in balcony.  Aashish just gulped by seeing her  glowing face amidst the candle light . the moon itself hided behind the clouds in anger by seeing the women who is more beautiful than it's glow . sam snapped her finger at him . he woke up from his dream and smiled sheepishly.

sam : ennanga eppavume naan zone out aayidra nu sollitu ippa neenga zone out aayitinga .

Aashish: athala onnum illa samridhi . apparam friends ippadi tha neenga vanga ponga nu solluvanga la. ennaku azhaga Aashish nu peru vachirukanga la .

sam : seri seri . Aashish ok va

Aashish: perfect rithi .

sam stunned for a moment . she couldn't able to process anything . Aashish tapped her shoulder and asked what by raising his eyebrow . she composed herself and shooked her head like nothing with a small smile .

sam : ennada iva namma kettathuku thakkunu othukuna nu unnaku kelvi irukkalam . friends nu sollika yaarume illa . ennakum manasu vittu solla yaarume illa athuanala tha nee keta udane en past ah unkitta sollita appayavathu atha vittu veliya vandura muditha nu paakura . ennoda past pathi yen family ku konjam tha theriyum athunala nee thangam kita la poi sollatha .

Aashish: mm seri ma . naan macha kitta yethuvum share panna maata . nee enna nambi unnoda vulnerable past ah share panna pora . so naan atha un permission illama yaaru kittayum share panna mata ma .

that ma triggered a lot of emotions in her . she closed her eyes and took a sharp breathe . she opened her eyes , looked at his chocolate brown eyes which showing a kind of anxiety as well as care for her . she prepared herself to show her three years of vulnerability to him , only to him .

by

dhira [ read note compulsory ]

##############

ithu konjam short update tha because I want to start flash back in a fresh chapter . so stay awake to witness Aashish and samrithi's love story . thanks for your valuable votes and comments . keep supporting dudes . if you have any complaint please don't hesitate to comment . please give comment and I will try my best to solve

NOTE ; naan ungaluku full flash back soluven but Aashish ku sam lover pera solla maata and konjam intimate scenes la solla maata . ithula ungaluke theriyum . but engayum ava avanuku related aana names la solla maata like kiara name Aashish dad's name etc...