UNWRAPPING 16

The next day

Samridhi woke up in the early morning by rubbing her eyes . She hair bathed and tied her hair using a towel . She wore a plain black top  which reached just  above her knees paired with white patiala and shawl . She untied the towel and started to dry her hair . She took extra time to get ready to present herself  good for someone's eyes . She leaves her hair free to spread through her back till below her waist . She applied  eyetex  kajal  ( mai ) and a kutty black pottu in middle of her eye brows . She didn't have the habit of using powder and makeup products. She packed her bag and started her journey towards college.  She don't know why she was so excited to meet him and also she expecting  him to notice  her outfit as she got ready for him . For him ???? She don't know what is happening to her innerself . Only Yesterday she saw him but she felt an unknown emotion by seeing him . It stirred an extreme happiness when she stood so close to him feeling his breathe.  She reaches the college after receiving her breakfast and lunch from the elderly couple.  By walking inside the college permises she noticed aashish was standing near the tree with his back facing her . She don't know how to approach him and initiate the conversation.  But she decided to approach him first and then with her usual go with the flow policy .
When she started to walk towards  him but she noticed that he was discussing something with kiara as she know her from the ragging incident . All of a sudden her confidence level started to drop and insecurities for  her dressing manners and for her body started to rule her brain . She compared herself with kiara as her dressing screamed her wealth  as well as shows her structures clearly as she wore a tight fitted red bodycon dress which covered her till her inner thighs only . So she took a uturn and went to her class room .

##########$

Before sam's arrival

Aashish: enna kooptutu nee yen ippa amaithiya irukka kiara

Kiara: nee yen namma friends kooda nethu la pesave illa . Paavam avanga romba feel panranga da . Nee poi pesu da please

Aashish: avanga antha ponnuku pannathu thappu Kiara. nee yen purinjika matra . They abused her with their words and action .

Kiara mv : aama antha pattikaadu ku ithuve romba kammi . Avanga la panam thantha pothum . Enna vena seirathuku thayara iruppanga  . So cheap bloody poors ......

Kiara : please ippa mattum avangala manichidu but next time if it repeats then you can do what you want . I will support you for sure .

Aashish mv : ippa naan romba stubborn ah iruntha , yen avan  avaluku romba support panra nu doubt vara start aayidum . I think so she have interest in me . I also heard from students that she  punished  the girls those who try to flirt with me . Namma appa vum avanga appa vum friends.  Importantly they are business partners .  naan avala pathi complain pannale he didn't listen to that . So naan porumaiya tha itha handle pannanum .

Aashish: ok i agree but ithu inime repeat aaga koodathu . Inform to them .

He stormed from their to reach his class . Here kiara smirked by seeing his  disappearing figure .

Kiara: unnaku innum enna pathi seriya  theriyala da. Naan onnu aasa patta atha adaiyama vida maata . En appa vena un sothukaga vum unnoda fame kagavum enna unkooda pazhaga sollirukkalam naanum athu kaaga tha vandha aana poga poga i am addicted to your charms . Unna adaiyama naan vidamatta . Unna muzhusa anubavikarava naana mattum tha irukkanum

#####

After few months

In these months samrithi's feelings towards aashish  started to gear up in lightning speed . She can't able to avoid him or be without seeing him even for one day . Without her knowledge the unknown  feeling for him started to root deep inside her heart . She didn't have the guts to face him as she humiliate herself by comparing with kiara and other girls in college . On the  other side aashish didn't understand why his sunflower avoiding him . Whenever he goes near her class room he can't able to see her . He don't know whether he did any mistake.   sometimes he feels a strong gaze on him but  when he turns  in that direction he notices that no one was there . Confidently he knew that there is someone following him . Even his innerself  told that sunflower is gawking him from somewhere but he didn't sure about it . He don't know why his heart pains and yearns to see her atleast once . But he decided to face anything about his feelings towards her  in future . He mingled with his friends for name sake . But he didn't share a single thing about his life with them .  He didn't consider them as his friends   . in these days even kiara used all her charms to mesmerize aashish  but  he didn't give shit to it. Day by day her obsession towards aashish increases multiple folds.
The model test for this semester is going to take place on next week . Everyone started their preparations for exams . Even samrithi tried her level best to study as  she studied in tamil medium .unfortunately  she can't able to understand any of her subjects except tamil . Whenever she asks doubt or excuse the teacher to teach her again the teachers will taunt her with their harmful words and humiliate with her standard of education ( tamil medium ) . She tried to ask doubts to  her class mates but nobody clear it or even give response for her . The uninvited  exam week  came  . As a topper aashish wrote  his exams well . But sam can't able to crack this exam . Asusual kiara and her gang  bribed the  appointed teachers and copied the answers in their own way . A week went in a shift and the results were released.  Samrithi didn't have a little bit of confidence but she decided to face the reality.  She noticed a  huge crowd that surrounded the notice board she waited for a moment for the crowd to be cleared.  After awhile she reached there and checked her number but .........

###########

By
    Dhira

Thanks for your votes dudes  . Keep supporting.  If you have any problems or suggestions  please inform me in the comments section .

Take care
Stay happy

Varatuma aiyasamy.........