UNWRAPPING 25

The next morning

At 10 am

As the police witnessed their attempt rape they rapidly worked into the case and surrendered the rapists in front of the court . The judge announced life time imprisonment and ordered the police to search their history .

Here in beach home

Aashish refreshed and started to prepare break fast to finish cooking before samrithi could wake up . He prepared idly with tomato curry and packed in hot boxes to keep them warm . He decided to wake her up as she didn't ate anything after that incident so he went to their room and saw her sleeping in fetal position by clutching his shirt tightly . Aashish's mind replayed the yesterday event and her murmurings.

Yesterday night

Aashish sat beside her by caressing her hair. Suddenly he heard some of her murmuring in childish voice . He came close to her and started to listen to her murmurs.

Sam ( childish voice ) : ennaku neenga panrathu valikuthu . Ennaku choci vena . Naan pora

Unknown 1 : ..........

Sam : Heyy jolly . Appa naan puthu dress poda poran .

She thought for a moment and said .

Sam: aana ennaku mattum kudutha ennoda friends ku yaaru kudupa

Unknown 2 : ..........

Sam: supereeyyy appa naanga inime pazhaya kilincha thuni la poda vena la

Suddenly she cupped her private part with both of her hands and her eyes started to drop tears though her eyes were closed . Aashish panicked and started to console her with his comfortable words . He removed her hand from there and also removed his tshirt and vest for her to feel safe . As he remembered her saying that she feels safe and comfort in his embrace . He made himself to lie on bed and took sam into his embrace . By identifying his embrace she lied above him by wrapping her hands around his neck and snuggles more into him . He kept caressing her hair and lost in thoughts.

Now ,

Aashish sat beside her and started to wake her up . Samrithi woke up in a shift . By seeing aashish in front of her , she hugged her knees close to her chest and buried her face in it . He settled himself close to her and started to stroke her hair . She faced him with tear stricken face by removing his hand from her .

Sam : inime naane padichikira neenga ennaku panna help ku thanks . Ini naan inga varathu nallathu illa

Aashish: enna sunflower solra nee konjam enna pathi yosichu paaru dii

Sam: athunala than solra inime namma meet panna vendam
Please purinjiko

Aashish : Paithiyam maari pesatha rithi vaa saptalam

Sam: aiyoo unnaku puriyalaya naan unnaku thaguthi illatha ponnu . Nee pure ah irukka ponna......

Aashish: wait nee ippa enna sonna pure ahh ?? Samrithi nee ippadi oru mentality la iruppa nu naan kanavula kooda ninaikala you are just a victim here . Nee ithuku karanam illa ma manasatchi illatha avanga than unna chitravathai pannirukkanga . Mukiyama nee impure la kidaiyathu unna maari oru kind soul intha ulagathule kammi ma . Avangalukana thandanai kidachiruchu aana athaye ninachu nee un life ah waste pannatha . Finally nee itha eppavume niyabhagam vachiko that you are tied with me nammakulla irukkarathu ennava irunthalum ennaku problem illa yenna nee illama naan breathe kooda panna mudiyathu nu inniku naan purinchikitta so nee enna vittu poga virumbunalum inime naan unna vittu poga maata sunflower .

She smiled a little and threw herself on him but screamed in pain due to their collision of chest . He panicky withdraws from the hug .

Aashish: ma ma valikatha ma yen ma ippadi panra ozhunga padu naan poi oinment eduthutu vara