UNWRAPPING 24

few days rolled by their little little secret romances along with their studies . on a haunting night samrithi completed her part time job and resumed to her hostel . on reaching out she looked opposite to her hostel where there is a bungalow shinning with various colour lights and loud songs barked through the streets . she then entered her room which is on the ground floor next to the security room . as she was staying here without giving any rent due to her scholarship the owner asked the security to clean the storage room which has a old table fan , mat and pillow for her . samrithi didn't complain about anything and prepared herself to stay there . after entering her room she noticed a missed call from Aashish . she slaps on her forehead and dialled him . she stepped towards the window by waiting for him to pick the call . once he accepted she started to explain her today's event in an animated way inspite of the loud noise from opposite making him to chuckles . she stood near open window by playing with the grills and listened to his ramblings. all of a sudden she noticed a group of three men in their late 40s coming out and also in that group a man was discussing something to remaining men by seeing her through the window . she shut her window and took a deep breathe .

here in call

Aashish: hello .. hello sunflower enna aachu ??

sam : athula onnum illa aashisheey just window ah close panna that's all

Aashish: ellam ok thana

sam : athu .

suddenly she felt someone behind her . she started to sweat badly when she decided to alert him about her situation , a man grabbed her hair from behind and another man snatched her phone . He threw her phone which luckily fell on the pillow and the call didn't decline .

Aashish : Hello hello sunshine ????

He kept shouting and stunned by hearing some men sound .

Here ,

Sam: anna anna konjam vidunga anna valikuthu please anna

( note that the men were more tipsy )

Man 1: dei enna da  intha ponnu nammala anna nu kooptu mood ah spoil pannuthu

Man 3 : nee yen pakki ava solratha la kekura vantha velaiya mattum paaru da venna.

Man 2 : dei namma anga anubavicha piece ah vida ithu semma kattai ah irukkum polaye da

Man 1 :aama machi nammala anga emathuranga da . Opposite la oru kick aana figure ah vachikitte nammaku kaatala paru da .

Sam: anna naan oru sex worker kidaiyathu na  neenga mathi vanduthinga please na vitturunga

Man 2 : athu eppadi ...

Man 3 : enna summa pesitu irukka seekaram kelamba venama summa anthukitta permission vangitu irukka . Hey inga paaru neengala pombalaya poranthathe engala sandhosama vachikirathuku tha ozhunga neeye engala sandhosa paduthu illa naangale engaluku thevaiyanatha eduthupom .

By saying this two men made her to lay  on the already spreaded mat inspite of her defence and her begging .  Her  voice didn't reached anyone due to heavy music from outside .  One man caught both of her hands amidst her wriggling and another one caught her legs . Her pleasing words stopped  and her loud screaming echoed the whole room . The next man kneels down beside her with a deadly smirk  . She shook her head vigorously indicating a strict no to them with stains of tears in her eyes . But they don't worry about her concern . Aren't they ?? That man came closer to her snuggled into her neck . She spitted on his face due to disgust .  All those men were triggered by her act . He forcefully pulled her shawl causing the pin to scratch on her soft skin on both side . He teared her Salwar till her upper abdomen which made clear images of her bra cladded assets . She closed her eyes feeling extremely helpless.  Suddenly her mind flashed some blurred images . She can't able to understand what these pictures are . Due to overthinking she lost in  some thoughts  . A loud scream escaped when the three men squeezed her breast on both sides .

Sam: ahhhhh aashisheey.......

Then only she noticed that both her hands and legs were tied using a cloth . One man kept one hand on her clothed femine part and another hand was pinching her right . The second man kept one hand in her bare waist scratching it using his nails and another one on her visible breast . The third man kept one hand kneeding  her right breast from behind and another one  on her cleavage.  Suddenly the door broken revealing the panicked aashish and a group of policemen. The policemen barged in and dragged those men despite of their struggles.  Aashish was terrified by seeing his sunflower who's body is  hunted by those monsters . He quickly removed his shirt without minding the buttons which flew due to his harshness and made her to wear it by removing her already torn salwar . Samrithi saw him with her eyes full of pain . He can't able to tolerate the pain which radiated through her eyes . He carried her in bridal style . She wrapped her hands around his neck and fainted in his arms due to her exhaustion . He panicked and tried to wake her which turns into waste . So he informed the police by submitting the call recording for evidence and asked for a request to put them to death as soon as possible which was accepted by them . He made her to lie on his car's back seat and returned to their beach house . On the way he called his personal doctor to arrive there . The car arrived the destination.  aashish carried her out from the car , entered the ground floor room and made her to lie on bed.  In mean time the doctor also arrived and started to check her . Once he finished he signalled aashish to come out without disturbing sam .

Aashish:  anything serious doctor . Ava nalla irukka la

Doctor:  may be or may not be . Ithu oru attempt rape nala ennala entha oru assurance um kudukka mudiyathu . She is physically fit with slight pain on some places . I am sure about it. But she is mentally exhausted.  I guess that her overthinking mind made her to faint . So only after she woke up we can  conclude because  most of them will be  traumatised or some people became insane and also someother problem will be noticed in these victims.  So lets hope for the best . Here  are some oinment for her outer wounds .

Aashish  : thank you doctor.  It means a lot to me.

Aashish bidded bye to him and sat  beside her by caressing her hair . His eyes become shot red and tears started to leak by remembering her state and the monsters hands on her body . Abruptly he heared her murmurings . When he moves closer to her he awares that she is talking something in a childish voice ........

########

By
   Dhira

Sorry for the break inime seekarama update panna try panra . If you have any problem please inform me in the comments.

Varatuma aiyasamy 😁😁