UNWRAPPING 03

The next day
In diya enterprises

Sam : please go through these files properly and analyse what are the mistakes we had commited in these failure projects. we should not repeat that in this project. Keep that in mind .you can leave now.

Staff : ok mam . I will look into it.

After some minutes the door was knocked.

Aashish : excuse me.

Sam looked up and found the most loveable sight in front of her.
He wore black and white stripes coat with left hand disappear in his pant pocket . Sam started to drool over him but she composes herself and welcomed him.

Sam : yeah come in .

She didn't maintain eye contact with him . Aashish came and sat on the chair which is opposite to her and started to discuss about the project . Sam tried to avoid his figure and listens only the voice which is more powerful from his eyes but all her attempts were failed as she started to admire his cute hand gestures when he explaining the project . suddenly Aashish stopped explaining when she glance at his face like she questioning him why . he simply raised eyebrow .

Sam's mv: naan ennanga solla totally flat uh .

Aashish: ennanga neenga zone out aayite irukkinga . naan kelvi kettathuku badhile sollala . en kaiya pathute irukinga .

Sam : illa mr. Aashish naan konjam vera thoughts la poita athan .

Aashish: please nga ivvalavu formal la vendame  . you can just call me Aashish that's enough sam .

she started to float in air when she heard her name in his voice after a long time but she composes herself.

Sam : ok Aashish .

Aashish : that's sounds good right . seri namma vantha velaiya papoma .

Sam : mm ok .

then she started to explain her point of view and the meeting wents smooth with her trying to mask her emotions and he excited to work with such an brilliant girl who surprises him with her amazing ideas . the meeting came to an end . Sam collected files which are scattered on the table and started to arrange it . Aashish cleared his throat . when she looked up he gave a warm smile which stirred some of the emotions in her .

Aashish : yenga neenga introvert ah ?? romba pesave mattringa but naan la oru vishayam therinjikanum na bayangarama kelvi kette savadippen .

Sam : mm

Aashish : neenga sonna ideas la neengale create pannatha

Sam : mm

Aashish: neenga loosa

Sam : mm

suddenly she raised her head by understanding what he asked just now . Aashish smiled sheepishly and gave thiruttu muzhi and said

Aashish : pinna ennanga neenga naan kekurathuku ellam mm nu mattum solringa enna aalunga neenga chai .

Sam didn't react much . she kept the file in the table and said that

Sam : nalaiku site ku visit pannitu varalam .she didn't waited for his reply and went off from the room .

aayish facepalmed himself and thought

Aashish : enna aalu pa ivanga chai . naan friend aagalam nu patha mudiyathu poleya kadavulae neethan ethavathu setting pannanum konjam pathukonga .

he mummers'within himself by reaching his cabin and started to do his work. While doing his work the door knocks and suddenly opens revealing rakshan coming inside .
Rakshan: afternoon sir .

Aashish : enna rakshan sir la koopudringa

Rakshan : seri seri vidunga aashish poduma

Aashish : mm ippo tha correct uh 😂😂😂

Rakshan : yeppa Samy pothum da .

They started to have their lunch and started to speak about their school and college days and started to laugh their heart out .

The bond between them started to increase in rocket speed . They mingled very well in a very short period of time

#############

By
Dhira

Thanks for all your support 💗💗 . Keep supporting....
Ennaku votes allitha periya manithargaluku romba nandrigal. Wait for the next alluring episodes...

Varatumaa aiyasamy ......