UNWRAPPING 31

few days passed after their return . in these days both samridhi and Aashish spoke casually and also spent some time together . he is so happy to be with her and same goes to her . samridhi knows that even if she avoid him she can't able to overcome him so she decided to be with him in a friendly way because she thought that at least she can live by seeing his face forever . both shared their smiles and pains with each other . Aashish was extremely overwhelmed as he got a good soul in his life .

on a particular day , at samridhi's home

there is no one in home except sam as they went to some marriage function . they compelled her to come but she refused with some lame excuses . she got dressed in business attire . when she opened the door to leave . she noticed a red rose attached with a note . she checked outside whether someone is watching her . she took them and started to read that note .

this pity red rose requested me to suggest the most beautiful hair so that it can add extra beauty to that already beautiful hair so I delivered that rose at your door . would you grant that rose to be in your raw silky wave like hair ????

she wondered who is doing all these unwanted stuffs . she looked that rose for a moment she don't want to put that into dustbin as she knows the pain of unreturned love and also she didn't want to motivate that someone's love so she went inside and kept that flower on Ganesh idol . she took that note with her and went to office . here Aashish reached before her and indulge in some office work . while working he got a news from his pa which made him to jump in excitement . his joyous jump got disturbed by a sudden knock . there entered our sam in a confused face but got startled when Aashish lifted and started to twirl her .

sam : Aashish eraki vidu da thala suthudu .

Aashish left her on foot and started to shake her vigorously.

Aashish : heyy namma presentation ah select pannitanga ..

both started to jump by holding their hands and expressing their happiness . after some time both panted heavily and settled on the couch .

sam : intha government project ah mattum namma correct ah time kulla mudichitta namma company ku niraya government projects vara aarambikkum so nammala mudinja best ah intha project la namma kudukanum .

Aashish : athula namma nalla pannidalam . nalaila la iruntha intha project ku thevaiyana works ah namma start pannalam but inniku evening full ah namma celebrate panna porom. athunala nee office mudinja apparam veetuku poi ready aagu naan vanthu unna pick up pannikura ok vaa ??

sam : semma idea aana naan kekurathu ellame nee vaangi tharanum sollita

Aashish: seri seri vangi thara ready ah iru apparam lip stick podala eye liner podala nu polamba koodathu .

sam : naan onnum appadi illa nee tha un onnum illatha mudiya kalachu kalachu viduva .

Aashish : unnaku porama di en hair ah pathu ennada ivan mudi silky ah iruku nu

she slapped her own fore head by remembering the morning incident .

sam : dei dei un kitta onnu solanum .

she explained everything that happened in morningby showing that note Aashish stunned for a movement by hearing her statement .

Aashish: adi paavi ennaku theriyama yaara di love panra

sam : ada paithiyame naan than solra la yaarune theriyala nu yaaro prank panranga nu ninaikura

Aashish : aama ivanga periya cbi, kandu pudikiranga . athula onnum irukkathu ethavathu school paiyan nee avanga age ponnu nu ninachu correct pannalam nu pathurukkum .

sam : naan avlo ilamai ah irukkan nu solriya

she blushed badly and got angered when he replied to her that .

Aashish: chi chi athula illa neethan konjam kooda valarlalaye athan antha paiyan unna chinna ponnu nu ninachuruchu , paavam antha paiyan ku kannu mangala theriyum pola . nee than peepa maari irukkiye

he started to laugh loudly . sam huffed in annoyance and started to beat him continuously.

Aashish: hey hey niruthu di valikuthu

author mv : ithu ulaga nadippu da saami

sam : appa naan cute papa nu sollu

Aashish: seri seri nee cute papa tha pothuma ??

sam : pothum pothum hmmkmm

she retrieved to her room with a pout . he chuckles by seeing her antics .

###########

skip to evening

samridhi got ready and waiting for him in front of her home . there he came in his royal Enfield by wearing night blue sweat shirt and sandal jeans . samridhi waved at him . he noticed that she dressed up with same night blue chiffon saree with a thin stripped blouse . he stopped in front of her and pinched her .

sam: dei yenda enna killura

Aashish : same pinch dii so nee ennaku chocolate vaangi tharanum dot .

sam : ivaru appadiye chinna papa nu ninappu chocolate kekkuraru

Aashish: ser seri vidu time aachu polama ??

samridhi nodded and sat back on bike . the journey was not that much long . they reached their destination. Aashish signalled the watchman to open the door . their ride continued inside the gate . sam noticed that it's a garden which is cherished with different types of trees . he stopped in front of a hut which is decorated with candles around and inside the hut . she mesmerized by seeing the hut which glows in candle light and also in front of that food was arranged on the table with two chairs on either side .

Aashish: eppadi iruku samrithi

sam : it looks stunning . yen inga kootitu vandurukka

Aashish: intha place romba calm ah peace ah irukkum athan seri unnakum pidikume nu kootitu vantha . seri vaa celebration ah cake ooda aarambikkalam

by

dhira

thanks for the votes and comments

keep supporting dudes .