UNWRAPPING 15

Here in aashish's home

Amartya ken ( aashish's dad )

In call

Amartya: it's my pleasure to collaborate with you partner .

That guy : i know you will bang this project . I also will be profited more but i also have a personal favour .

Here aashish reaches his home . By noticing aashish on door steps .

Amartya: we further discuss about this in future . Bye

By understanding the code word that guy declined the call. Aashish entered and excitedly went near his father to share his first day of third year .

Aashish: dad how was your day today

Amartya gave just a node and retrieved to his room . Aashish saw his mother's frame with a sad smile and went to his room .

############

After finishing the college she started to search for a part time job to join . She didn't have fees to even pay for auto as rakshan's salary date was postponed due to some issues . So she walked by herself to each and every street near her hostel for job . But nobody give shit to her ramblings.  By walking she found three small vehicles with hotel setup opposite to each other.  Actually it's an busy area were most of the migrants settled from north india . They can't afford prices given by hotels . So most of them seek these kind of simple hotels with home style cooking  which reminds their mother's food . So these three vehicles were owned by a three  elderly couples who were abandoned by their own children . Sam noticed that there is lot of people buzzing around them . They can't able to control them.  So she decided to work here and help them as well . She waited for a while for the crowd to disperse.  Later she walks towards them and greeted them .

Sam: vanakkam thatha paati

Thatha 1 : manichidu papa ippa tha naanga kadaiya moodinom . Unnaku romba pasicha sollu . Naan veetuku poi ethavathu iruntha eduthutu vara .

Sam : achoo thatha athula onnum venam . Ennaku neenga unga kadaila velaikku setha podhum . Ungalukku intha crowd ah maintain panna kashtama irukku la atha naan pandra . Apparom ellarukum ennana venum nu kettutu vara . Apparom avanga kitta kaasu la collect panni thara . Neenga enna sonnalum naan seira aana cook panna mattum sollathinga yena athu mattum ennaku suthama varathu . He he he ....

She laughed at her ownself . that elder couples saw her enthusiasm...... but ....

Patti 3 : aana ithula varathu konja kaasu tha . Unnaku salary kudukura alavuku enga moonu kadai varumana tha  sethalum kuduka mudiyathu ma .

Sam : neenga moonu vela sapadu potta podum patti  . Yenna college la already  scholarship nala ennoda  hostel fees ah avangale kuduthuruvanga . Actually ennaku food um free tha aana onnu rendu kettavanga unnaku room kudukurathe periya vishayam ithula sapadu veraya nu solli enna maari orphan ah irukka pasanga loda food la veliya   sell panirranga . Athunala neenga sapadu mattum ennoda salary ah kudutha podhum . Please mudiyathunu mattum sollathinga .

The elders teared by listening to her challenges .

Paati 2 : enga moonu peru kadailayum nee inime vela seiyalam ma . Unnaku enga kaiyala tha inime sapadu . Athu matum illama unnaku salary um undu aana engalala mudinja kaasu kudukurom seriya.....

Sam overwhelmed by their care and nodded her head like accepting.

Sam : apparam patti naan college mudinja apparam oru 6 mani ku vara . Daily kalaila inga vandhu sapadu vangitu pora . Ok va..

Thatha 3 : ok da kutty ma . Batharama poitu vaaa .....

She bidded bye to them and feel contented with the job . she reached hostel by walk . She freshens herself and dialled rakshan to share her daily events . She even shared about aashish but without telling his name and identity.  After half an hour she ended the call and stumbled on her bed with her hands and legs wide . Suddenly she turned and pressed her face in pillow with a tint of blush by reminiscing  that brown eyes ..........

###############

By
    Dhira

Sorry for late update guys as i went to my village festival.  Thanks for your votes and comments till now . Really it's overwhelming to see your support. It's  just a small chapter  to compensate my absence and also to describe the struggles of samridhi . But henceforth  i decided to give long  chapter with atleast 1000 words . So the updates will be not regular but i try to give atleast one chapter per day . If you have any request or problem please inform me in the comments.  I will answer for all your request ......

Varatuma aiyasamy..........