UNWRAPPING 08

Note : I am changing the name of dhriti to samrithi as one of my sister requested. 

After one month ....

In these days sam totally avoided aashish as she started to do her work in her home . When rakshan questions about this she replied that she wanted to spend time  with ruhi and aayushi as she stayed away from them for long three years . If there is any need to go to office she pretends to be sick and send rakshan instead of her . Rakshan and aayushi noticed her changes but they didn't show it.

Here in aashish's office....

In call with rakshan

Aashish : dei naan sonna la namma project represent panni delhi la nadakura meeting ku ponum nu athu next week date fix pannitanga . I am representing by company da . Unga company la irunthu nee varanum da anga business people ellarume iruppanga . it's  a wonderful opportunity macha.

Rakshan: athutha week ah. naan singapore la oru project vishayama  10 days stay da . Anga vera ore problem ah irukka athunala i have to be there .

Aashish: ippa enna panrathu da ???

Rakshan:  ok then samrithi will join with you for the delhi meeting macha .

Aashish: avanga ippa office varathu illaye da .

Rakshan: illa ava ruhi kooda time spend panna tha veetlaye work pannitu irukku so no problem.  She will join with you .

Aashish: absolutely fine with this da . Ok take care bye ...

Rakshan: mm bye ...

The call ends .

###########

Here in samrithi's room

Sam and ruhi were playing snake and ladders by sitting on the bed .
It's samrithi's turn to roll the dice.  she rolled it  and the number 4 came . She started to move her coin but unfortunately when she moved to the fourth box there is a snake waiting to swallow her coin and it swallowed samrithi's coin . Sam pouted but the cute doll ruhi in front of her started to shake her  hands like dancing.

Ruhi : angel ooda coin uh snake stomach kulla poche

She started to enjoy her victory but the kd samrithi messed all the coins . By seeing this ruhi started to chase her angel with a angry pout .  sam started to run from there and hided behind her thangam who tiredly returned from office . He smiled by seeing his sister's and daughter's banters . Ruhi reached the hall  and stood there by  keeping  her hands on her waist with her cute angry face .

Ruhi: dada angel cheated me so don't protect her .

Rakshan: en ruhi ah emattithala naan avala kekura enna thairiyam iruntha ippadi pannalam . Thangam nee poi ippadi pannuvanu naan ethirpaakala namma veetla nammala enna nu koopuduvanga.

Samrithi: sam,  rakshan nu . She said and started to laugh .

Rakshan: aiyoo rama athu illa thangam nammala ennanu koopuduvanga.  He stressed each and every word .

Samrithi: sathiyam nu koopuduvanga neyyy . She laughed her heart out.

Not knowing what her dada and angel speaking about.  she hitted her forehead and started to run outside to play with her friends.

By seeing her Rakshan and sam looked each other and felt contented by seeing their stress buster .

Rakshan: thangam naan unkitta oru important vishayam sollanum da .

Samrithi: sollu neyy

Rakshan: delhi la oru business conference nadakuthu next week . Naan tha polam nu iruntha but you know right namma singapore branch la oru one week  problem ah  irukku nu so namma kooda anga poi paakalam nu decide panni iruthome. So i decided to go singapore alone thangam . Nee ennaku pathil antha delhi conference ah attend pannitu variya . Ithu namma project ah people acknowledge  panna oru nalla opportunity da.

Sam's mv : all india conference na conform avan varuvane but already anna va naan romba kashtapaduthura office pogama . Anna tha  intha one month ah ella meeting um attend pannanga. Eppavume  namma personal life business ah affect panna vida  koodathu . I have to face him and i will  .

Suddenly rakshan shooks her .

Rakshan: enna thangam zone out aayita. 

Sam : onnum illa ney summa yosichittu iruntha . Yep naan delhi conference ah attend pannara neyyy.

Rakshan: super da .

He kissed her forehead and retired to his room . Sam went into deep thoughts.  She don't know whether she able to avoid him when she is being with him but she decided to go with the flow .

############

Hope you are enjoying my story.  Thank you for your votes and comments.  Keep supporting with your votes.  What is waiting for samrithi in delhi ??????
Keep guessing..........

By
    Dhira

Varatuma aiyasamy........