UNWRAPPING 13

Samrithi slowly started to walk towards principle room with her head down. But her way is blocked by group of five spoiled brats who values status and money more than heart. She sniffed a little by seeing their ridicule eyes . They called her near them . She also went with a tint of fear towards them . This money minded group sat comfortably in there seats and made samrithi to stand like a prisoner .

1st boy: hey low class naanga koopudrom la kaathu kekalaya .kitta vandu nillu .

Sam frightened by their behaviour and started to obey their order . She stood close to them .

2nd boy : macha enna structure da sema . Hey bitch what's your size ???

The group started to laugh by seeing her confused face . Sam didn't understand what they were speaking .

Sam: anna neenga etha pathi pesuringa nu theriyala .

A girl in their group who is smoking inside the college premise took a deep puff , came near sam and blew in her face .sam coughed a lot as the smell is allergic to her sensitive nose . That girl took the cigarette from her mouth and burnt Sam's arm with that . Sam teared and shouted anna as she unable to tolerate the pain . That girl stopped her action. She put that cigarette in ground and stomped with her high heels .

That girl: you should call us as sir and madam . Did you understand idiot ...

Sam's eyes watered like a river and she whispered in her fear filled voice .

Sam: i did mam

Girl 2 : ippave romba bayam buruthata kiara .

Yeah that girl is none other than kiara .

Kiara : don't show pity for this gold diggers . If we give money they will even keep their legs wide for us . Such a disgusting fellow .

Sam felt humiliated by hearing their offenses. Is it a sin to born without money ????

One of the guy came close to her and stood behind her . She started to sweat badly .

That guy : hey guys yen ivalo tease panringa. Paaru papa evalavu payapadra nu . Nee kavala padatha baby naan paathukura unna .

That guy spoke with his sugar coated words but what he did made sam to jerk and started to plead to leave her . He traced his right hand on her bum and squeezed it . She yelps in pain and pleaded that guy to leave her . Other members were laughing by seeing her struggle. All the students noticed that incident but they didn't dare to question them.. even the professors and correspondent didn't voice out anything as they were the children of mp and ministers. So they afraid for their life . Suddenly a voice echoed the whole campus . That guy quickly withdraws his hand by hearing his name in that voice . There came a boy with 5 ' 11 inches height ,with perfect biceps and triceps and with perfect shaped moustache and beard . In spite of these, the eyes which shows now anger , areh wahhh any girl would fall for his charm . The eyes will speak more than his pink lips . He marched towards them and pulled samrithi towards him . She landed on his chest safely . She felt protected in his embrace . It gives her a euphoric feel that he is her everything. Her mind mocked with her current situation and composed herself . She looked up to see fierceful eyes of him .

Aashish: what's this shyam . I didn't expect this from you ??? Isn't your mother also a girl ??

Shyam : it's just accidental touch aashish .

Aashish: don't give shit reasons about this . Just leave .

Shyam mv : cha ivan inniku late varuvanu thana sonna . Athunala tha namma jolly ah irukalam nu ninachom but ellathayum keduthu vittutan . Ivana maari uthamana la namma gang la vachirukanum nu irukku . Enna pandrathu ivan periya business man ooda ore pulla . Ivan money ah enjoy panna namma adangi tha ponum ...

Shyam nodded his head and dispersed with their gang other members named as raghu , keshav , joseph and shilpa except kiara who stood like a innocent soul .

Aashish : enna kiara ithula

Kiara : naane ippa tha vantha aashish . So i can't able to control them .

Sam saw her like is she is for real . She didn't want to blow this issue so she didn't say anything. Aashish knows that kiara is not saying the truth but he can't do anything because of his father. Kiara leaves from there . Aashish's father and kiara's father were close friends and business partners as well . He always support kiara if she really did a mistake also and scold aashish to not blame her . Aashish knows that his friends were like venom snakes as there are only for his money . He didn't have genuine friends . Even he wished, that gang will separate them with their venomous acts . So he stopped trying. When he looked her innocent doe eyes they shows yearnings . He slowly separated from the comfortable hug . Sam looked the ground like it is a most beautiful thing in the word and whispered " thanks " and ran from there . He smiled a little by seeing her antics and shooked her head .....

##########

By
Dhira

Thanks for your votes and comments. Keep supporting dudes . If you have any problem please inform me in the comments section.

Varatuma aiyasamy...........