Chapter 19.

I don't know if I had a long blink or what but the next thing I know is Briar has her mouth wrapped around my cock. And the way she is playing with the tip is making my toes curl. I moan and look down to see her looking at me.

'I like that, darlin. I like that a lot.' I moan again.

She is literally sucking on the tip like it's a lollipop. It's a little bit too much and a lot a bit just right, all at the same time.

I'm not going to give her any kind of direction because I want to see what she does. I don't know that I ever would have said suck me like a lollipop but I like that.

Oh wow.

Now she is staring to bob and move deeper. I look down and her hair is messy. So I take care of that and put it into a River bun. I'll gladly hold it until she is done.

'Fuck, darlin!' I basically scream as she grabs my balls and gets a good squeeze on them.

'I love that so much. You are being such a good girl, making daddy feel soooooo good.'

She moans on my cock and I know it's from calling her a good girl.

While looking me straight in the eye, she slides off my cock and runs her hand over all her spit, and starts stroking me. I can't help but moan. Then she squeezes my balls tighter and I let out a deep groan. I'm trying to maintain eye contact but my vision is starting to get blurry. I'm fucking sweating cause I'm an idiot and didn't turn on the air. I'm flushed and downright feeling amazing.

'Do you feel good, daddy?' She asks in a sweet voice like she doesn't have my balls in a vice grip.

'Oh princess, daddy feels very good. Maybe I won't have to punish you later for being such a bad girl.'

She frowns.

'Oh does someone want to be spanked? I'll keep that in mind.' I moan as she tightens her grip as she strokes.

Briar is still stroking me and I'm honestly not that far off. She puts me back in her mouth and even though most of my cock hasn't even been slobbered on, this is the best head job I've ever gotten. I hope she does that lollipop thing when I cum.

Oh fuck.

The image in front of me, of Briar sucking on me like she is slurping down a milkshake, is doing things to me.

'Princess, I'm getting really close. You keep doing me like that a-a-and I'm gonna blow.

Oh fuck, Briar, I'm gonna cum.

Yes.

Yes.

I can't hold it, sweetheart.

I hope you're re-.

Aaaaaaaah, fuck, love.

Oh my god.

If you're trying to suck -

Oh, darlin.

I'm sorry, it's so much.

I think I'm d-

Oh fuck.

You're gonna fucking kill me.

Princess, pleeeeeeeease.

Fufusk laksbe giind

Oh.

My.

God.

Briar Ann, you lied to me.

Fuck.'