Chapter 35.

I bend over Lenny and whisper in her ear. 'I fucking love you, Lenyx. Will you let me show you how much?' I ask. Honestly, I'm kinda nervous. What if she doesn't like it? What if she just wants rough and hard from me? What if she doesn't care that I want to express my love for her?

I mean, I'm not in love with her. Just like she isn't in love with me. I'm so in love with Briar. I think there is only one person you can be in love with. Briar is it for me. I can only be in love with Briar.

But you can love quite a few. Lenny and I just love each other, it's friendly love. It's an extension of how much we care about each other. Us being intimate is just an even further extension of how much we care about each other and it's a way we can express it to one another, without words.

'Make love to me, River.' I hear her say and I smile against her shoulder. Giving her shoulder a kiss, I stand up. I slow my pace until I'm fully seated inside her and I start to softly roll my hips.

'Fuuuuck.' We both moan at the same time.

Opening my legs a little more, I squat slightly. I take my left arm and slide it between the front of her body and the bed until I reach her right boob. Grabbing her tit, I pull her body up so she is standing with her back on my chest. She lays her head back onto my left shoulder.

'Hi.' She smiles at me.

'Hey Babe.' I smile back before I lean in to capture her lips with mine. Bringing my right hand up to smooth the hair off her beautiful face. Then I lift and tilt her head to get better access. 'Much better.' I mumble against her lips, earning me a giggle.

I hear sobbing in the hallway but I still can't be bothered with that, right now.

Shuffling my feet a little, I adjust into the perfect position and I start slowing sliding in and out of Lenyx. She sighs into my mouth when I start moving and I hope that is a good sign. Nice and slow, in and out. We are moaning at each other while we continue to make out. I am so happy right now. Nothing else matters in this moment except Lenyx.

I breakaway from our kissing to catch some air and I smooth all her hair out of the way, placing her head back on my shoulder.

'I love you, Lenny.' I whisper and pepper kisses all over her shoulder, earning me a laugh.

'I love you, Riv. This feels so nice, I feel so good.' She tells me.

'How does it feel when I do this?'

I push all the way in and start rolling my hips. She reaches back and clutches my thighs. We both are moaning louder and louder as we pour our feeling into each other.

'Just like that, babe.' She tells me but I do an even bigger roll.

'Right there,

like that.

I'm so fucking close,

I'm right on the edge,

Riv!'

'Cum on my cock, Lenyx. Then get on your knees and suck me off.' I say and smile at how happy that makes her.

'Your cock is working again?!' She squeals. A couple more rolls and I tip her over the edge.

'You filthy slut. You were thinking about sucking my cock and that's what made you cum.' I say while I continue to slowly thrust in and out of her and I ride out her orgasm with her.

'You're so beautiful when you cum. Did you know that, Len? And it makes me happy that I put that rosy glow on your cheeks.' I whisper to her so only we can hear. I know we have have grown quite the audience out there. I think they even brought chairs.