𝖙𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲𝐟𝐢𝐯𝐞

"Saint," I moaned out, arching my back in pleasure as the warmth of his mouth and tongue worked below

Yesterday I thought that the amount of sex we had would tire us both out, and I guess it somewhat did—we slept for hours it felt, both satisfied and exhausted.

Despite how amazing last night was, or yesterday as a whole even, today—today I told myself that no matter what, I wasn't missing work, I needed the money.

Now, I'm not so sure about that seeing as though I was woken up from the warm of saint devouring my entrance like it was the last meal on earth.

Being woken up like this has got to be one of the craziest feelings in the world, your body had no time to react, it was just straight to pleasure.

"w-what are you doing?" I whimpered, smothering myself in the pillow next to me.

He didn't even respond to that, he just continued licking and nipping at my skin below

"I-I have to go to work," I whined, gripping the sheets over the couch.

"Mhm," he hummed, his baritone sending waves of pleasure throughout my body.

I didn't really have much time to protest before he reached under both my knees and pushed my legs back—leaving him with full and open room to tongue my entrance as much as he saw fit.

"so soft.." he mumbled, kissing my hole, savoring it.

"Saint..." I moaned out breathlessly, "p-please.." I begged.

The feeling of his large tongue penetrating me left me completely melted, a messy puddle on the couch that was free for his use.

The grip his hands had on both my legs meant I had no escape either—all I could do was squirm and twitch under him.

I haven't had a break—we haven't given each other breaks, besides when we fell asleep.

It was a mutual addiction at this point—neither of us could get enough.

I've never been this sexually aroused before—I'm really not sure what's been happening lately, but it's like my body craved it, and because I was so attracted and infatuated with Saint—my body craved him.

Rapidly his tongue thrust into me, fucking me with nothing but the soft pink flesh of his mouth.

It felt like he did that for countless minutes—enjoying it, praising it—his mouth felt like heaven, and I had no other choice but to enjoy it.

When he finally did stop, it was only to position himself at my entrance yet again—and before I knew it, that familiar pain mixed with pleasure filled my body as he entered me.

He still had my legs pushed back—folding me in half on the couch as he began thrusting into me.

"A-Ah..." I whimpered, biting down on my lips which were still swollen from our adventures last night.