𝖙𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲𝐬𝐢𝐱

———— Months Later  ———

———— Months Later ———

The first month of me being pregnant was odd, I don't think things ever really "clicked" in my head because it  just wasn't supposed to be possible

All I remember is the worry, the confusion, the impending feeling that this was wrong, and something was going to go even more wrong with this wrong situation.

The second month wasn't much different from the first, and I can say the same for the third and the fourth—hell, even the fifth was still kinda numb for me—I just couldn't ignore anything because I was starting to grow so much.

Around month seven is when things got 'serious' I guess you could say.

Saint and I had started looking at places to move at a much more serious rate—and even decided on a place...back in Texas.

It wasn't ideal, but it worked, I knew the state enough that I was comfortable raising kids there...and I was even able to find a nursing position once I was 'medically cleared' and everything.

Unfortunately, it was close to my old family, but honestly, as I said, it came down more to where I felt the most comfortable raising children.

It was also around this time that Saint started taking so many different aspects of life more seriously, which says a lot because he already takes just about everything seriously.

He built a crib for the babies, which I found fascinating to watch.

He also got even more strict when it came to my safety, I guess since the approaching due date was causing us both a bit of anxiety.

He even dresses differently—for work I mean, anything he leaves the house, it's in all-black suits, and if it isn't that, you can guarantee it's some form of formal wear of the all-black genre.

I like it, of course, he looks good—it was just interesting to see the transition.

He still tells me close to nothing when it comes to that part of his life—but it was obvious that he was 'working' with someone else—he just carried himself a bit differently now.